Anyone received a season ticket invoice? (6 Viewers)

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Reaction score
Sticky Post
We usually have season ticket invoices by now. Has anyone heard anything? Isn't the final payment usually due in early April? Aside from them notifying me of the 1 game I was allowed to attend in 2020, the only communication I've had with the ticket office (since I received my invoice last year) was them trying to sell me box seats for a game.

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jeez Louise.. i cant say what i want to say since this isnt a political board.. i will simply thank you for your service, and for fighting for others’ right to free speech and to PEACEFULLY DEMONSTRATE, even if it’s during your precious anthem.
Sure it’s their right. Just like it’s his right to PEACEFULLY DEMONSTRATE by not giving the nfl another cent of his money. Why does that bother you so much?

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sure it’s their right. Just like it’s his right to PEACEFULLY DEMONSTRATE by not giving the nfl another cent of his money. Why does that bother you so much?

Bother ME?! He (the guy I replied to) is the one giving up his Saints season tickets, to prove a point i guess, or maybe because , instead of being in the Superdome with us fans, he needs a safe space..................

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bother ME?! He (the guy I replied to) is the one giving up his Saints season tickets, to prove a point i guess, or maybe because , instead of being in the Superdome with us fans, he needs a safe space..................
You replied. It obviously triggered you too.

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Jeez Louise.. i cant say what i want to say since this isnt a political board.. i will simply thank you for your service, and for fighting for others’ right to free speech and to PEACEFULLY DEMONSTRATE, even if it’s during your precious anthem.
Except you did not simply thank him.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You replied. It obviously triggered you too.

I‘m posting on a message board, he is whining like a little girl with a skinned knee to the New Orleans Saints ticket office that he is too butthurt to attend games becuase his feelings are hurt... While the rest of us are attending games, maybe you and him should Netflix and chill at his place.

Reaction score
thank him, and then insult him all at once? You actually think you thanked him? Unfortunately. Insulting someone you disagree with has become way to common
Omg can we let this go and get back to why we’re here! For fun and saints talk!

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Omg can we let this go and get back to why we’re here! For fun and saints talk!

Thank you!

The person who originally brought politics into this thread by being all dramatic- “I’m cancelling my tickets becuase i Disagree with the right to peacefully protest!!!”- should have gone to the political board first.

And Jesus Christ, for the love of god, posters like Brennan and Super should know better.

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
What about protesting $2,000 in extra “deposits” the ticket office is charging for the new club seats? They were eager to talk when they were selling them. Now, after charging a credit card $2,000 more than quoted on the phone, they have gone dark. Mrs Benson should be ashamed.

Dont take the bait. And get everything in writing.

Myndi

www.dfwwhodats.com
Reaction score
I just called them for the 4th time about having deducted significantly more than the face value of my seats for the one game we attended last year. Each time I'm told a manager will call me back. Nothing yet. I've been polite and patient but this is getting silly.
I'm waiting for a call back from a manager too since last week. I left another message today.

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for a call back from a manager too since last week. I left another message today.
I did get my situation resolved today. A rep followed up, figured the problem and got authorization to issue the credit that was due. It wasn't without difficulty however. It's really frustrating that there's not a way to see an itemized breakdown of what happened from our end.

Saintfan4life

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I got my season ticket invoice on March 30 by email when the saints transferred two tickets to my account from another saints fan. The first payment on my balance for these two tickets is April 16 with the last payment due June 11, I originally had tickets in section 619 but i lost them because the dome renovations. I was fortunate that a fellow saints fan who decided not to renew this year for personal reasons offered to transfer his tickets to my account.

RedJem

Official SR Twitter Team & Host of Fleurs Truly
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m local and I would consider opting out until 2022. I know we’re making good progress with the vaccine but I just don’t think there’s anyway we are at full capacity in September.
I agree with you. So I am on the fence now about renewing. I want to opt out but not an option. So not sure what I am going do.

Myndi

www.dfwwhodats.com
Reaction score
Oh H#ll!!! These ticket reps they have working have no clue what they are doing!! I just got off the phone with a supervisor about purchasing seats in the new north club level. Here is what I have found out.
  • Only rows 5 & 6 left. Rows 1-4 haven't finished construction yet so they aren't available.
  • If you purchase seats now they can't tell you if they are aisle seats or not.
  • There is a $500 per seat deposit due now that goes towards your seats in the final year of the contract (i.e. if you select a 10 yr contract that deposit goes towards those seats in your 10th year, not this year).
  • The seats MIGHT be transferable, but there are not any regulations determined yet.
  • All seats in the club are under the overhang.
  • The contract isn't finalized yet, but they want your deposit to commit to it.
Then there is this article:
"My comment about stepping back does not suggest that we're stepping back as in running away from the project," Holmes said. "It was in the sense that we took a step back to evaluate the project given the current financial situation."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom