Anyone received a season ticket invoice? (2 Viewers)

We usually have season ticket invoices by now. Has anyone heard anything? Isn't the final payment usually due in early April? Aside from them notifying me of the 1 game I was allowed to attend in 2020, the only communication I've had with the ticket office (since I received my invoice last year) was them trying to sell me box seats for a game.
First payment due April 16. No paper invoices will be mailed. Go to account manager to pay

Paid in full today. Have two seats, went to one game last season (Taysom beating the Failclowns) so my total was $398 after the credit from last year.

Well I’m gonna enjoy this becuase it’s probably the last time it’ll ever happen, but the team actually owes ME money.. i paid in full last year but didnt attend any games, and this year paper tickets will not be an option ( :mecry::mad: ) so they owe me the $18 i paid for paper tickets last year... Also i asked about the option to opt out of this season and apply the money to 2022, but they said it isnt an option “at this time”... Since I’m out of state, i wouldnt mind waiting til next year when i can (hopefully) make full plans to attend games “normally” and maybe stuff wont be so up in the air.

I used my rollover credit from last year and paid for mine this year. This happened on the day that they announced they wouldn't be increasing ticket prices this year. They still charged me an 8 dollar handling fee or whatever they called it. Bastages.

Well I’m gonna enjoy this becuase it’s probably the last time it’ll ever happen, but the team actually owes ME money.. i paid in full last year but didnt attend any games, and this year paper tickets will not be an option ( :mecry::mad: ) so they owe me the $18 i paid for paper tickets last year... Also i asked about the option to opt out of this season and apply the money to 2022, but they said it isnt an option “at this time”... Since I’m out of state, i wouldnt mind waiting til next year when i can (hopefully) make full plans to attend games “normally” and maybe stuff wont be so up in the air.

I’m local and I would consider opting out until 2022. I know we’re making good progress with the vaccine but I just don’t think there’s anyway we are at full capacity in September.

What is the due day to make payments this year? I didn't get an invoice because my seats have been eliminated due to the remodel. I'm curious to know the payment deadline because I want to call the office as soon as possible to find out who has decided not to renew. I would like to get tickets close to where I was based upon non-renewals and I'm not waiting for them to call me.

What is the due day to make payments this year? I didn't get an invoice because my seats have been eliminated due to the remodel. I'm curious to know the payment deadline because I want to call the office as soon as possible to find out who has decided not to renew. I would like to get tickets close to where I was based upon non-renewals and I'm not waiting for them to call me.

I believe it is April 16th.

They told me mid May that I’m in the same boat as you.

I got the call yesterday. I am in the number of those losing my seats. I was called and offered the North Endzone Club Seats ( ROW 1 $4,120 - $3,570, ROW 2-6 $2,930-$2,320 per seat, per season. The price depends on if you sign a contract for multiple years (max increase 3% per year).

If we don't pick the North Endzone Club then we have to wait and see whatever is left over after everyone else renews.

Saints do not raise ticket prices for 2021
Same offer. Didnt even give us time to think it over. Had to make a decision on the spot. Not happy about it!

Same offer. Didnt even give us time to think it over. Had to make a decision on the spot. Not happy about it!
I decided to bite the bullet and buy in the new North Club, but now no one seems to know what seats are available there or what the contract entails. Three days now I am waiting on a supervisor to call me back.

I decided to bite the bullet and buy in the new North Club, but now no one seems to know what seats are available there or what the contract entails. Three days now I am waiting on a supervisor to call me back.
I took the North End Zone bait also after losing my seats in 276. Checked my credit card and it was charged $2,000 more than what the north club seats were quoted. It’s been a long time since they actually had to “sell” seats and it is showing. Can’t get an explanation. They seem in disarray.

I took the North End Zone bait also after losing my seats in 276. Checked my credit card and it was charged $2,000 more than what the north club seats were quoted. It’s been a long time since they actually had to “sell” seats and it is showing. Can’t get an explanation. They seem in disarray.

I just called them for the 4th time about having deducted significantly more than the face value of my seats for the one game we attended last year. Each time I'm told a manager will call me back. Nothing yet. I've been polite and patient but this is getting silly.

What about protesting $2,000 in extra “deposits” the ticket office is charging for the new club seats? They were eager to talk when they were selling them. Now, after charging a credit card $2,000 more than quoted on the phone, they have gone dark. Mrs Benson should be ashamed.

Dont take the bait. And get everything in writing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom