Anyone received a season ticket invoice? (2 Viewers)

I just called them for the 4th time about having deducted significantly more than the face value of my seats for the one game we attended last year. Each time I'm told a manager will call me back. Nothing yet. I've been polite and patient but this is getting silly.
I'm waiting for a call back from a manager too since last week. I left another message today.

I'm waiting for a call back from a manager too since last week. I left another message today.

I did get my situation resolved today. A rep followed up, figured the problem and got authorization to issue the credit that was due. It wasn't without difficulty however. It's really frustrating that there's not a way to see an itemized breakdown of what happened from our end.

I got my season ticket invoice on March 30 by email when the saints transferred two tickets to my account from another saints fan. The first payment on my balance for these two tickets is April 16 with the last payment due June 11, I originally had tickets in section 619 but i lost them because the dome renovations. I was fortunate that a fellow saints fan who decided not to renew this year for personal reasons offered to transfer his tickets to my account.

I’m local and I would consider opting out until 2022. I know we’re making good progress with the vaccine but I just don’t think there’s anyway we are at full capacity in September.
I agree with you. So I am on the fence now about renewing. I want to opt out but not an option. So not sure what I am going do.

Oh H#ll!!! These ticket reps they have working have no clue what they are doing!! I just got off the phone with a supervisor about purchasing seats in the new north club level. Here is what I have found out.
  • Only rows 5 & 6 left. Rows 1-4 haven't finished construction yet so they aren't available.
  • If you purchase seats now they can't tell you if they are aisle seats or not.
  • There is a $500 per seat deposit due now that goes towards your seats in the final year of the contract (i.e. if you select a 10 yr contract that deposit goes towards those seats in your 10th year, not this year).
  • The seats MIGHT be transferable, but there are not any regulations determined yet.
  • All seats in the club are under the overhang.
  • The contract isn't finalized yet, but they want your deposit to commit to it.
Then there is this article:
"My comment about stepping back does not suggest that we're stepping back as in running away from the project," Holmes said. "It was in the sense that we took a step back to evaluate the project given the current financial situation."

I have not heard that all seats are under the overhang. I was told that the new suites take up the old rows 1-8. I got tickets on the new row 3, which would be somewhere around the old row 11 or 12. I don't think that was under the overhang. But I do agree, they have no idea what they are selling.

I have not heard that all seats are under the overhang. I was told that the new suites take up the old rows 1-8. I got tickets on the new row 3, which would be somewhere around the old row 11 or 12. I don't think that was under the overhang. But I do agree, they have no idea what they are selling.

I spoke with Zac Cooper (supposedly a supervisor) today. At first, he told me none of the seats were under the overhang. Then I should him the renderings website. He came back and said rows would be about row 16-18 in the old seating chart.

Do you know if you got aisle seats or not?

Oh H#ll!!! These ticket reps they have working have no clue what they are doing!! I just got off the phone with a supervisor about purchasing seats in the new north club level. Here is what I have found out.
  • Only rows 5 & 6 left. Rows 1-4 haven't finished construction yet so they aren't available.
  • If you purchase seats now they can't tell you if they are aisle seats or not.
  • There is a $500 per seat deposit due now that goes towards your seats in the final year of the contract (i.e. if you select a 10 yr contract that deposit goes towards those seats in your 10th year, not this year).
  • The seats MIGHT be transferable, but there are not any regulations determined yet.
  • All seats in the club are under the overhang.
  • The contract isn't finalized yet, but they want your deposit to commit to it.
Then there is this article:
"My comment about stepping back does not suggest that we're stepping back as in running away from the project," Holmes said. "It was in the sense that we took a step back to evaluate the project given the current financial situation."
Is row 1-4 not available because they're all sold out or because they're not selling them yet due to still being constructed?

Is row 1-4 not available because they're all sold out or because they're not selling them yet due to still being constructed?
They sold some, but I was asking about aisle seats that were available and was told not at this time. Rep said there they will know for sure when renovations are completed.

I spoke with Zac Cooper (supposedly a supervisor) today. At first, he told me none of the seats were under the overhang. Then I should him the renderings website. He came back and said rows would be about row 16-18 in the old seating chart.

Do you know if you got aisle seats or not?
I was told I got aisle seats. I was told they would not be under the over hang. I don't know what to believe any more. I wouldn't mind so much being a little under the over hand as long as I can see the jumbotron. The rendering looks like we'll have a very good view of the rest of the dome and the jumbotron. I can't imagine they actually got rid of 16-18 full rows? Wow!

They sold some, but I was asking about aisle seats that were available and was told not at this time. Rep said there they will know for sure when renovations are completed.
PS...actually, if you look at the recent photos on that link you sent, the remaining seats are far under the overhang. They flat out told me false information.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom