Anyone see Landon Turner ? (1 Viewer)

saveFerris9

" Still Shaking it boss "
Reaction score
I watched the game and tired to watch the offensive and defensive lines closely to see rotation , effectiveness ect . I did not see Landon Turner play at all or did I miss something ? Is he hurt ?
he played most of the game last week and was very effective , just wondering why he didn't play .

I watched the game and tired to watch the offensive and defensive lines closely to see rotation , effectiveness ect . I did not see Landon Turner play at all or did I miss something ? Is he hurt ?
he played most of the game last week and was very effective , just wondering why he didn't play .
I don't think he played. He was listed as a few who did not suit up.

I figured he didn't play just couldn't find any info . I am one of the few that feel like he has a good outside chance to make this team . he is the only true power guard we have as a back up . Jacksonville game he played LG and RG very well .

better than Ola, what a dweeb game just change the a to e and you have his approach. Matador first class

Landon Turner is the fist back up in for Warford tonight . Looked like Camron Tom on the left side as well . Turner is our only true power gaurd we have as a backup . Could make this team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom