Anyone See The VooDoo Game Tonight? (1 Viewer)

B_doggman47

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Anyone See The VooDoo Game Tonight? It was a nail biter, but VooDoo won. Marlon Favorite was a Beast. He had 3 sacks, one for a fumble in the endzone for a safety against Chris Leak. I wish the Saints would invite him to camp.

I recorded it and just watched it until the DVR stopped recording it with 21 seconds left. Good stuff.

Glad they won though.

I like Rocco their QB. His name sounds tough. Did anyone see him knock the snot out of the Storms Jack LBer. He scored aTD, but the refs called it back on a holding penalty.

I like Rocco their QB. His name sounds tough. Did anyone see him knock the snot out of the Storms Jack LBer. He scored aTD, but the refs called it back on a holding penalty.

I just finished watching it from my DVR from work. That on hit by Rocco was extremely awesome, he should do that more often. I'm glad that pulled it out in the end. Now there technically in 1st in the division for now, we'll see what tomorrow holds for them

I just finished watching it from my DVR from work. That on hit by Rocco was extremely awesome, he should do that more often. I'm glad that pulled it out in the end. Now there technically in 1st in the division for now, we'll see what tomorrow holds for them
it's now tomorrow... the Georgia Force (who the VooDoo are now tied for 1st with) play at Utah tonight... Blaze win and the VooDoo are (at least) tied at the top (not w/ Georgia)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom