Anyone surprised that Patten hasn't been re-signed? (1 Viewer)

syracuse saint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to see David Patten back for another year or two. Last year, he did everything that we asked him to. I thought, that every chance Patten got, he did well.

I wonder if we have made any attempts to get him back. Especially if Devery is released, I wonder who our deep threat will be?

me, actually...i want to bring this guy back

Me too. and I am sure they will bring him back if the price is reasonable.

I hope the Saints resign him...he had a really good year and probably will get some decent offers if he hits the market.

I am a bit surprised because he brought veteran leadership and some above-average play to the Saints. I think they should resign him. I doubt they could bring in a player with that many positives for less.

I think that the reason is even more important than normal, is that he may be our only speed receiver. I think that not having this dimension changes the way the DB's play against us. They can jump routes instead of playing on their heels, right?

Wonder if he is looking for one last big pay day (which he probably won't get).

Good and original thread. He seems to be a contibuting peice unless they hope to develop Devery ala HAS!

I don't think to many teams would be interested in Patten if he were to hit the free agency market. I hope he is resigned however, great leadership and did well in our offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom