Anyone Thinks Coach Payton pulls a Deion Sanders and Takes members of his staff to Colorado also ? (1 Viewer)

All of them?
well, it may not just be coaches. Possibilities include Peat, Ruiz, Thomas, Davenport, Turner, and one I have always felt shakey on is Lattimore, Robey, Mayes, I'm using Peat, Ruiz, Davenport, and Turner because of the way people are ragging on them, all may decide to look some where's else. Just saying that not only coaches but players and front office personnel are also involved. I was disappointed when Fontenot left for Atlanta, not sure who filled his slot

I’m starting to think Payton pulls a “Payton” and screws the Saints over again by just holding out until he can go wherever he pleases without any compensation to Saints.

I don't think, Pete isn't going with Sean. He likes it here in New Orleans. Even if he leaves the Saints, he will remain in New Orleans.
can we reroute some mardi gras parades in front of Pete’s house so he doesnt like NOLA as much? surely Igor’s and the Bultman funeral home deserve a break this year, right?!

I’m starting to think Payton pulls a “Payton” and screws the Saints over again by just holding out until he can go wherever he pleases without any compensation to Saints.
I think it was more a matter of timing. The Cowboys, Rams, Chargers didn't make a change, and those were the jobs Sean wanted.

I want the extra 1st rounder in 2024 so the Saints have a shot at moving up for Caleb or Maye
Two #1s will not get you Caleb unless you are already close...................how bad do you think we will be to move up w/ just two #1s?

Two #1s will not get you Caleb unless you are already close...................how bad do you think we will be to move up w/ just two #1s?
Considering the current state of the team and coaching staff, I honestly think 5 wins or less is a real possibility

He needs a team first; and I don't think he has a coaching staff right now. Is Loomis going to let Payton exit his contract early, and gut the team's coaching staff too? That would be very careless.

Looking more and more like he will be taking members of his staff to Fox. 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom