Anyone trust TLL on punt returns? (1 Viewer)

He seems to be the best on the team at fielding punts. Hasn't dropped one all year that I'm aware of. That alone is worth a roster spot to me. He had a long TD catch. Maybe he makes a play or two tomorrow. I don't see the problem. He has contributed more than many other players on the roster.

I trust anybody that CSP puts out there. I trust his knowledge of the team, and their strengths and weaknesses. I trust in his ability to make the best use of each player.

We are in the NFC Championship Game. Win or lose, he has given me zero reasons to doubt his decisions.

If OUR Coaching Staff and Coach Payton believe in TLL well, so DO I~! I’ve enjoyed watching him break a few ( not nearly enough but again, The Coaches see him all day long and they practice , practice PRACTICE until they see enough to give him his opportunity. If he hadn’t WON the spot? He wouldn’t BE IN THE SPOT! Good enough for me no matter if my heart’s in my throat. If I had to count all of those times with ANY of Our Players? I’d have been dead way before Coach Payton arrived. Now? In Coach I BELIEVE! GEAUX TLL Prove ‘em ALL Wrong to doubt you! You are a Bolt of Lightening in a Bottle and ready to POP one or more for scores or huge gains!

Man. I'm sorry. Mods, please delete. I do not need to be throwing any negative juju out there.

LFG TOMMY LEE

I trust him more than Kamara returning punts. Kamara always seem to try to much with it

i was before.. shades of Reggie Bush... but seems better now. Its playoffs though, put Kamara back there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom