anyone wanna get voodoo season tickets? only 64 bucks for whole season

Thread starter #1
Ratings
i know there is a specific board for the voodoo but i was just wondering if admin would let this stay here for a little while because no one is on the voodoo board. If you purchase 10 season tickets for the voodoo it is a total of $640. I have a group of 6 people and was wondering if there was anybody here who would like to get it on the action with us. if so, send me an email at LSUsaintsman03@yahoo.com -Jason

Thread starter #3
OP
OP
Ratings
voodoo games are crazy, music playing non-stop even during the game, free stuff like pizzas being launched into the crowd during timeouts, it is a ton of fun

Banned #7
Voodoo is okay, but I would much rather support a team that is going to help bring our city into the national spotlight, such as the Hornets. If the Voodoo go deep into the playoffs or win a championship, the rest of the country could not care less; if the Hornets go deep and win a championship, it will bring a lot of media attention to New Orleans and it will hopefully show that we can support two PRO sports teams. I love the Voodoo, but I'm going to go with the professional leagues first, and then my priorities will stoop down to minor league.

Ratings
Voodoo is okay, but I would much rather support a team that is going to help bring our city into the national spotlight, such as the Hornets. If the Voodoo go deep into the playoffs or win a championship, the rest of the country could not care less; if the Hornets go deep and win a championship, it will bring a lot of media attention to New Orleans and it will hopefully show that we can support two PRO sports teams. I love the Voodoo, but I'm going to go with the professional leagues first, and then my priorities will stoop down to minor league.
http://govoodoo.com/newsroomarticle.cfm?articleid=568

you might want to support ALL teams if you can

besides voodoo are pros too