Anyone watch the Jets game?? (1 Viewer)

RaginKajun18

Very Banned
Reaction score
Boy did the Titans give that game away. A fumble back inside their own 20 and a muffed punt. That was a 14 point swing for the Jets. The Titans without those mistakes win that game for sure. The Jets didn't put together many drives outside of capitalizing on those mistakes by the Titans.

Revis is a beast as is Scott but we have too many weapons for the likes of guys like Jim Leonard. They are banged up in the secondary opposite Revis and they haven't played and offense like the Saints yet.

We protect the football and play defense anything like we did today I think we can make a huge statement Sunday. I really want to see how Sanchez deals with the crazyness of the superdome.

I will tivo it on the NFL shortcuts tomorrow and then I will let you know what I think. I watched part of it at the sports bar today but it was hard to get a read on it because I was mainly watching the vikings game.

Let me know what you think. I saw a young offense struggling to get in rythm lacking playmakers outside. Tennessee is good but they definitely helped the Jets. Collins also missed some huge gaping holes in the Jets secondary.

The jets are ok, but its not like drew is gonna throw it to revis' side all game.

Let me know what you think. I saw a young offense struggling to get in rythm lacking playmakers outside. Tennessee is good but they definitely helped the Jets. Collins also missed some huge gaping holes in the Jets secondary.

I agree. I watched all of the game over here & Sanchez made some mistakes for sure. I think a loud Dome could undo him as this time he will be playing AGAINST a 12th man. Tennessee's mistakes cost them very dearly.I felt sorry for the Rookie punt returner, he had a nightmare but he will learn from it too. The weather was atrocious also (raining heavily all game). I dont fear the Jets the way they will be hyped all week after this. We can take them. But where do the Titans go from here? You wouldnt have figured them for 0-3 at this stage. They were in all the games they have played too but let them get away.

Don't sure coat the New York Football Jets. They are a damn good team. Solid triple back rushing squad. Good Oline and pretty damn good rookie QB. And thier Defense is pretty tough. They will by far be the biggest test, I think.

Although, if you take the Bills Offense, and the Eagles Defense and put them together, they are better than the Jets...and we kicked this **** out of both of them! hahah

GO SAINTS!!!

I'm not too worried about the Jets O beating us. When we've gotten into trouble is when we've given these Rookie QB's (Stafford & Kolb) the short field. If we can get a lead early we are forcing them away from the run (strength) and into a passing game which should = takeaways. Even though our OL will be challenged by an excellent D pass rush I think in the dome Brees wins that matchup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom