Anyone watching nba game right now? (1 Viewer)

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
you really cant tell that there's no fans in the stands
Go back and watch that Zion lob dunk...there would’ve been a loud crowd roar even if it were a road game. Moments like that make it obvious.

WhomDat11

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I thought I was finally over the Saints/Vikings playoff loss in January....but after this game I feel exactly like I'm back to square one..

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's a lot better than MLB with the virtual fans being employed.

Stroke of genius.
I’m watching the Mets-red Sox on Fox and the crowd noise they are using goes along with the situation they’re in pretty good. I think they’re doing a good job in this game at least.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
The NBA has done a superb job making lemonade out of lemons. Another challenge will be for their 2020-2021 season, do they go the MLB/NFL route and not do a bubble or go bubble again? It's one thing to get players to be in a bubble for a few months to finish out a season. It'll be another challenge for them to convince the players to be in a bubble for 7-8 months.

Broad St. Saint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The NBA has done a superb job making lemonade out of lemons. Another challenge will be for their 2020-2021 season, do they go the MLB/NFL route and not do a bubble or go bubble again? It's one thing to get players to be in a bubble for a few months to finish out a season. It'll be another challenge for them to convince the players to be in a bubble for 7-8 months.
As a Saints fan, I can't figure out how the NFL can work this Fall with 30 teams of 53+coaches+practice squad, and the inabilty to play more than once/week due to the rigor of the game.

But the NBA could run a whole season for 2020-21. What they /should/ do is run the 82 games in maybe 5 batches at Disney. You could run the season over 7 months with the 5th batch for the playoffs. That would give the players a chance to go home and see their families/live normally for a couple of weeks or so in between the first 4 batches, and still have time to quarantine, test. Would be some back-to-backs or even, as in the old days, back-to-back-to-backs, but no road trips.

ilvdsnts

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Why is Zion still on restricted minutes?
Because he left the bubble for 10 days due to a family emergency so he is behind on ramping back up to a full game. If you noticed, the most anyone played in either game last night was 36 of 48 min., and that was Jrue, no one else on any of the 4 teams played that many minutes because they are ramping them up gradually. With Zion leaving for 10 days he is behind on the ramp-up.

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
Alvin Gentry worst coach in NBA late in close games. His offense is guys just running around shooting jump shots.
His fast offense doesn’t work in playoff basketball intensity. We have no offense when it matters. That’s 100% on him and the caliber of player Jrue Holiday and Lonzo Ball are.

Truth is, neither are good enough. Ingram is. Just didn’t hit his shot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints’ first regular season home game vs. Bucs to be played without fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
St. Widge No Fans in the Dome for the Bucs Game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 31
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans at Kings Postgame Quotes 8-11-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Tuesday game vs. Kings will likely mean larger roles for Pelicans young players Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans vs. Spurs Postgame Quotes 8-9-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans vs. Wizards Postgame Quotes 8-7-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
antipop Suicide Squad game to be announced by Rocksteady Video Games Board 9
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans at Kings Postgame Quotes 8-6-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
antipop Finally, a battle royale game that doesn't suck Video Games Board 2
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans vs. Grizzlies Postgame Quotes 8-1-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Week 2 game against Las Vegas Raiders to be held without fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans shootaround update: Without a doubt, Grizzlies matchup is ‘big game’ Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans hope to return to early-2020 form in critical game vs. Grizzlies Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans at Clippers Postgame Quotes 8-1-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0

Headlines

Top Bottom