Anyone watching nba game right now? (1 Viewer)

you really cant tell that there's no fans in the stands

Go back and watch that Zion lob dunk...there would’ve been a loud crowd roar even if it were a road game. Moments like that make it obvious.

• 1Like
Reactions: CJL
I thought I was finally over the Saints/Vikings playoff loss in January....but after this game I feel exactly like I'm back to square one..

It's a lot better than MLB with the virtual fans being employed.

Stroke of genius.

I’m watching the Mets-red Sox on Fox and the crowd noise they are using goes along with the situation they’re in pretty good. I think they’re doing a good job in this game at least.

The NBA has done a superb job making lemonade out of lemons. Another challenge will be for their 2020-2021 season, do they go the MLB/NFL route and not do a bubble or go bubble again? It's one thing to get players to be in a bubble for a few months to finish out a season. It'll be another challenge for them to convince the players to be in a bubble for 7-8 months.

The NBA has done a superb job making lemonade out of lemons. Another challenge will be for their 2020-2021 season, do they go the MLB/NFL route and not do a bubble or go bubble again? It's one thing to get players to be in a bubble for a few months to finish out a season. It'll be another challenge for them to convince the players to be in a bubble for 7-8 months.

As a Saints fan, I can't figure out how the NFL can work this Fall with 30 teams of 53+coaches+practice squad, and the inabilty to play more than once/week due to the rigor of the game.

But the NBA could run a whole season for 2020-21. What they /should/ do is run the 82 games in maybe 5 batches at Disney. You could run the season over 7 months with the 5th batch for the playoffs. That would give the players a chance to go home and see their families/live normally for a couple of weeks or so in between the first 4 batches, and still have time to quarantine, test. Would be some back-to-backs or even, as in the old days, back-to-back-to-backs, but no road trips.

Why is Zion still on restricted minutes?
Because he left the bubble for 10 days due to a family emergency so he is behind on ramping back up to a full game. If you noticed, the most anyone played in either game last night was 36 of 48 min., and that was Jrue, no one else on any of the 4 teams played that many minutes because they are ramping them up gradually. With Zion leaving for 10 days he is behind on the ramp-up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom