Anyone watching the LLWS? (1 Viewer)

Run-ruled 'em! Wow!
Those kids are good! :9:

wow, these kids are very good.
Reece Rousell broke the record for most hits in the LLWS.
My coworker's grandson, Marshall Louque, has hit 2 doubles and a triple today. also every kid on the team has gotten a hit in this tournament.

but as soon as I'm typing this, Hawaii is storming back in the bottom of the 6th, was up 9-0, now 9-5.with one out and bases loaded.

Last edited:
That Hawaiian looking umpire was giving the borderline pitches to Hawaii that last inning. Call the way you did all game. Dont change. Made the umpire look like he was trying to make it close.

River Ridge started celebrating between the top and bottom of the 6th. You could see it in the video that was shown when the game came back from commercials. Kids being excited and being kids. I can't fault them but maybe they learned you gotta wait until the final out.

Man did I know this comment was coming
Take it how you want. I'm from North LA so I dont know anyone on the LA team but I've been around baseball a long time and you could see the calls changing. My opinion and I've seen enough of your posts to know you hate comments like I made but you will get over it.

not sure if i could handle this as a parent
i get choked up over my 5yr old's ***** art work
i'd be a mess at this

--- esp if my kid ran through the 'stay at 3rd' sign from coach

not sure if i could handle this as a parent
i get choked up over my 5yr old's ***** art work
i'd be a mess at this

--- esp if my kid ran through the 'stay at 3rd' sign from coach
Looked like he stumbled. And the coach was hesitant. You need 2 hands up screaming

Is the game on now a final or is it double elimination?

Great play by both the catcher and third baseman in that rundown!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom