Anything around Peachtree City, GA? (1 Viewer)

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know the answer is no. Nothing good is near Atlanta.

However, there is a pretty good chance I'll be heading that way in the near future, around Peachtree City / Fairburn / Union City. (Basically near the airport).

I got some advice from my coworkers who've been in that area for one of our subsidiaries.

Pretty much looks like I'll get a lot of work done, because it looks boring.

Will you be moving there, Ward? All I know of the area is that godawful airport of theirs. At least you can enjoy the Saints road games there in the Sphincter Dome.

Will you be moving there, Ward? All I know of the area is that godawful airport of theirs. At least you can enjoy the Saints road games there in the Sphincter Dome.
Oh hell no! Haha.

Probably just gonna be there a few days. Not long term.

Just may help set up a process. I'll know more soon. I was just thinking ahead. More like bar, restaurant advice. Things to see.

I won't have time to do the major Atlanta sites, like the Georgia Aquarium.

If you like The Walking Dead, finding and going to the various filming locations in the area was a blast

Whelp.. may not be going. Or at least, not yet.

At least 8 golf courses in the city limits of Peachtree City. I have played several, they are beautiful.

Pit Boss bbq is very good as well, I haven’t explored much on the south side, that’s all I got.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom