Anyway to see Falcons/Patriots online? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Guys, they're showing the Chiefs/Eagles game hear in southern LA. Even with the whole Mike Vick thing, I want to watch the Falclowns go down. Is there anyway to view it live online? If not, any other games?

Whoa, how did I miss this site? Awesome. How is this legal?

You're welcome. I found it on other posts here on SR.com relating to recent streaming games..... just passing it along.

Thanks!

Just clicked it and am watching the pre-game. Here's hoping that it works for the game!

I don't have a whole lot of experience with the site, but the few games I've watched have never been dropped.

Another technique is to watch the chat window of a streaming game at Justin.tv. If the game is dropped often someone will post a link to another location.

Patriots D looks awful. Falcons going right down the field.

Guys, they're showing the Chiefs/Eagles game hear in southern LA. Even with the whole Mike Vick thing, I want to watch the Falclowns go down. Is there anyway to view it live online? If not, any other games?

If it were possible, I'd gladly trade you the Falclowns/Patriots game to be able to see our Saints. Living in Montgomery I always get the Falclowns or Yuccaneers... :emri99: :banghead::rant::en-colere: :smileypuker: :covri: :0034:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom