Anywhere I can find a F150 Rear Bumper in the magnificent Pale Adobe color? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am willing to drive mostly south Louisiana if someone can assist me. I recently had a fender bender accident and we agreed that I would either replace the bumper or provide cash. It wasn't bad, but bad enough that the bumper needs to be replaced. My tow hook basically pushed the bumper to the point it caved in. He didn't want to work with insurance since he recently had another accident and he said it was a nightmare. I am OK with it. I am looking for a rear bumper for a 2011 F150 Lariat in the Pale Adobe color. What's difficult is the 9 years.... I can get a primed bumper for $300, but I would need to find a good paint shop.

Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist might be your best options outside of going to a salvage yard.

Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist might be your best options outside of going to a salvage yard.

Yea man, I've searched those. I am going to call a paint shop for quotes tomorrow to paint one. I may just see if he wants cash.

ebay? have it repainted worst case scenario

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom