Anzalone to IR (1 Viewer)

Anzalone was injury prone in college. I think we take too many chances on injury prone players in the draft. I know sometimes injuries are just a matter of luck, but when a college player has a history of shoulder injuries, it is not surprising that they recur in the pros.
I assume this is the shoulder again.

It's a thing...

Wow.
Just wow.

Sad for him, and us. He’s a great player but seems to not be able to escape the injury bug.

I honestly think Alonso will be better.

It sucks AA hurt but he seemed a little rusty

Speculation - Brees not going on IR is creating a roster problem. He has to be carried on the active 53. Analzone may not have gone on IR otherwise. We have a lot of capable LBs already.
this ^^^^^

the decision was made that Anzalone went on IR so brees didnt have to

This is the kind of intangible that happens to a team every few years and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.
When you start losing key players like this, it's hard not to just :jpshakehead: and wait for the next player to fall. I'm just bummed out right now.

and we still don;t know what happened?

and so now we only have 1 LB who can cover
can we even run 4 safety sets?

This is the kind of intangible that happens to a team every few years and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.
When you start losing key players like this, it's hard not to just :jpshakehead: and wait for the next player to fall. I'm just bummed out right now.
2 years ago we had a crazy number of IRed players and still should have been in the NFCCS
we can still do it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom