Apparently, Colin doesn't like the Saints or watch football games. (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Trash.

Colin: “I’m impressed by a team that can come back from a seven nothing deficit”

saints were down 14-3 against a better team and come back to win the game. Eagles were at home just like the saints so what’s the deal here?

He thinks Houston would win anywhere but the Superdome week 1? If history says anything week 1 is the week to beat the Saints, this is their first week 1 win since 2013.

wish someone would "Chris Everette" him. didn't listen to the clip, really don't like the sound of his voice but he dogs the Saints or at least undervalue the team until he has a player on and then he gushes all over them. If past clips are the same, he has a lump in his pants for Brady and BB. I hope everything works out the way it should and we meet the Pats in the Super Bowl and smash them like the Championship season when Brady got benched.

wish someone would "Chris Everette" him. didn't listen to the clip, really don't like the sound of his voice but he dogs the Saints or at least undervalue the team until he has a player on and then he gushes all over them. If past clips are the same, he has a lump in his pants for Brady and BB. I hope everything works out the way it should and we meet the Pats in the Super Bowl and smash them like the Championship season when Brady got benched.
I think he has a lump in his pants where ever his highest viewership market is...

List disgustingly full of large market teams or storied franchises with large fanbases

He says right at the beginning that the Texans had a lead the entire game until we kicked the field goal with 2 seconds left.

That is completely false and I do not need to watch the rest of the video. If you can't be accurate on something is basic as that, it shows me you clearly didn't watch the game and are just trying to get clicks.

Get used to it folks. I'm already having articles come up in my news feed about how Drew Brees was terrible last night and doesn't look like his old self. These people do not watch the games they are just trolling for clicks.

He did rant on for about 20 minutes about what a great leader Drew is and how remarkable the last drive was

The Texans are not a better team than the Saints for 2 reasons:
  1. O'Brien
  2. Loss of Clowney
Great team full of talent, and I would say we are about evenly matched, but once the Saints get on a roll, there isn't a team in the league that will be able to stop us.
Take the Refs out of the equation and it's very likely we go up 14-6 at the half and score on the opening possession making it 14-13. The game takes a major turn at that point.

Hell, if Drew doesn't throw the interception at the beginning of the game, it's likely we blow them out with the way the defense was playing to start the game.

The team as a whole just needs to clean some things up and that's every team in the NFL right now besides the Pats.

He’s doubling down so if we lose a really tough road game we are expected to lose anyway this weekend, he can gloat.

All glory is fleeting.

Just yesterday, this dufus was a chart topper for many here, thanks to some manufactured devotional to Drew Brees.

Today, he's ? .

You masochists that follow sports media must do it for the cardio, b/c it certainly can't be for the reportage.

Read the OP's title and first thing that came to mind was Colin Kaepernick doesn't like or watch football anymore ?

I think we need to add Cowherd to the profanity list moving forward, and add a bot that immediately deletes any reference of him from our boards. We can call it the "Delete this nephew" clause....

I don't listen to any national sports talk shows (or watch them on television) because they're all about manufactured controversy and not reality.

As big of homers as Bobby, Garic and Deuce are, they at least know what they're talking about - for the most part - when discussing the Saints. And they always have beat writers and radio hosts from the team we're about to play come on the show to give us the facts about the opponent we're about to face.

People like Cowherd and SAS are paid to be controversial, not accurate.

"tHe tExaNs HaD mOre RuSHinG YaRds!!!"

Yeah a whopping 32 more. Let's take the QB "scrambles" out of the mix and it's NO 19-140-7.4 YPC and 1 TD vs Houston 19-14-7.4 and 1 TD. Hmmmmmm... Oh and the Saints threw for 128 more net yards.

"bUT tHE TeXANs lEaD tHe hOLe gAme!!"

Ohhhhhhh. I'm sorry I didn't realize that's how the game was played! That's why the Falcons are over there polishing their Super Bowl XXXIII trophy...oh wait....

I can't wait to see what excuse he has for keeping them off next week after dusting his #5 team at their place. The mental gymnastics should be even more entertaining.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom