Apparently, Colin doesn't like the Saints or watch football games. (1 Viewer)

Y’all complain about what these guys say and call them morons yet you continue to listen.
I agree, but his argument is hilarious and competely grasping at straws. I find it particularly amusing.

"bUT tHE TeXANs lEaD tHe hOLe gAme!!"

Ohhhhhhh. I'm sorry I didn't realize that's how the game was played! That's why the Falcons are over there polishing their Super Bowl XXXIII trophy...oh wait....

And it's not even true. They didn't lead the whole game. We outscored them 24-7 after the half and led the game after the 1st play of the 4th quarter. They wouldn't lead again until that miracle TD drive at the very end. Then we took the lead right back to win.

Last edited:
He did rant on for about 20 minutes about what a great leader Drew is and how remarkable the last drive was

I try to avoid ALL these guys, Cowherd included. Whether he's doing it for effect/distinction, or he really believes it, or a combination of the two, he has been consistently outspoken in praise of Brees for a number of years now. It would be difficult to credibly accuse him of ignoring the Saints as a result.

And now back to everyone's regularly scheduled outrage.

The second all the national media collectively jumped on the Saint's bandwagon as a Super Bowl pick, you had to know Cowherd was going to go opposite.

It's what he does. It's what he's always done.

Let's do a hypothetical for Monday...

Let's say, the Saints play mistake-free football and go into LA and pull out a win over the Rams.
Do you think Cowherd will suddenly have them as one of his top teams?

Nope.

It'll go like this:

"big win...but I'm still not sold on the Saints. The Rams have a younger QB and that's what matters in January. Brees will fall off at the end of the year and guys like Goff, Dak and Wentz will just be hitting their stride. The NFL is a young man's game come playoff time."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom