Apparently MT's Twitter account has been deleted... (1 Viewer)

Yeah he does this every offseason. First time he's done it on Twitter but he deactivates his IG during the offseason here and there.

He's probably got enough ammunition from the haters to last him the rest of the offseason so he decided to deactivate lol

Like some on this board that jumped my butt for raising the question about MT getting rid of his Instagram account.

What does it matter? šŸ˜Ž

If heā€™s got a like of Michael Jordan in his mentality, he probabaly uses Twitter or Insta as motivation so when he goes out and starts working his tail off, which he clearly does on an admirable scale, he doesnā€™t need it.

I mean, between DeVante Adams and Hopkins, heā€™s got a ton. Hell, suddenly some people think he doesnā€™t have a full route tree. I actually feel bad for cornerbacks trying to stay with him now.

I mean, between DeVante Adams and Hopkins, heā€™s got a ton. Hell, suddenly some people think he doesnā€™t have a full route tree. I actually feel bad for cornerbacks trying to stay with him now.

You mean Parker? I don't think anything's gone down with him and Adams.

As for Hopkins, I feel like he's the same as MT in the sense of having the appetite to be the best. I can respect that, in all fairness. That being said, the people saying Hopkins is better because he has deep speed need to look up their respective 40 times. They are exactly the same.

I enjoy and am proud of Saints like Michael Thomas and Cam Jordan who are candid and honest about their beliefs. If Mike's twitter is down, it's because he is choosing to take a break while he has the most justifiable rage imaginable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom