Apparently Rondo has never stayed in a Motel 6! (1 Viewer)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Rondo complaining of his bubble room. Gotta love these primadonnas. At least he has a job and is a multi-millionaire, while others still worry if they will ever have a job, and or be able to take a vacation and stay in a Motel 6 room, at the very least. I guess we shouldn’t expect much from spoiled athletes.

Person does not equal people. This is a problem I've been seeing a lot lately. One person says something and the opponent of the view point turns it into "people are saying!" He is a person and doesn't represent all of the players there.
In fact most of the players seem to be perfectly happy with the accommodations. I just saw something this morning where players were talking about how many of them brought gaming systems and they are enjoying hanging out with their teammates agian and excited to play again. Ja Morant said it's fine with him because he's always been a ramen noodles kind of guy so the food isn't a problem at all.
But by all means, please pick out one guy complaining and use him to prove your point about spoiled primadonna athletes.

Person does not equal people. This is a problem I've been seeing a lot lately. One person says something and the opponent of the view point turns it into "people are saying!" He is a person and doesn't represent all of the players there.
In fact most of the players seem to be perfectly happy with the accommodations. I just saw something this morning where players were talking about how many of them brought gaming systems and they are enjoying hanging out with their teammates agian and excited to play again. Ja Morant said it's fine with him because he's always been a ramen noodles kind of guy so the food isn't a problem at all.
But by all means, please pick out one guy complaining and use him to prove your point about spoiled primadonna athletes.
Bruh...take some prozac! Not all athletes are like him. I thought you would be smarter than that. But there are quite a few primadonna’s. If you disagree, go right ahead. But yes, there are many (most) that are not. Kinda like saying all cops are bad cops. You know that, right?

We stayed in a Motel 6 when we were evacuated for Katrina. And we were lucky to be there blah blah blah.

You know what? It sucked.
And so it sucked. Too bad for you. But you survived and are here today to talk about it. Life is tough sometimes. We all face challenges at some point in our lives. A pro athlete whining about his hotel room, In these times, is seemingly silly to me. Maybe not to others. I just find that complaining about something so minor, at this time, is acting like a primadonna. I also saw a number of the players whining about their food. It is what it is. If they dont like it, they can opt out. No problem. They will not be missed.

Rondo complaining of his bubble room. Gotta love these primadonnas. At least he has a job and is a multi-millionaire, while others still worry if they will ever have a job, and or be able to take a vacation and stay in a Motel 6 room, at the very least. I guess we shouldn’t expect much from spoiled athletes.

What did he say exactly? Do you have a link? Or we just take your word?

How long are they supposed to be living in the room?

I wouldn’t complain about a sheetty room for a night or two. But if I’m a work trip for six weeks, I’d expect my accommodations to be above Motel 6 grade.
I don't blame rondo for complaining honestly. That room sucks and its not like they are in a city without a ton of fantastic and empty hotel rooms. My employer puts me in much nicer hotels than that when I travel and I dont work for the NBA and I am not a white collar worker...... If I had to stay in that room for however long they are in Orlando I would be mad too if my employer stood to make huge profits on my presence there

I don't blame rondo for complaining honestly. That room sucks and its not like they are in a city without a ton of fantastic and empty hotel rooms. My employer puts me in much nicer hotels than that when I travel and I dont work for the NBA and I am not a white collar worker...... If I had to stay in that room for however long they are in Orlando I would be mad too.

If the Lakers plan on winning the championship, they are there until October. Four months.

:eek::ROFLMAO:

I don't blame rondo for complaining honestly. That room sucks and its not like they are in a city without a ton of fantastic and empty hotel rooms. My employer puts me in much nicer hotels than that when I travel and I dont work for the NBA and I am not a white collar worker...... If I had to stay in that room for however long they are in Orlando I would be mad too if my employer stood to make huge profits on my presence there

Yeah, I agree. If I’m staying somewhere for a long time, it needs to have more of a kitchen area than just a tiny microwave sitting on the desk. Lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom