Apparently Rondo has never stayed in a Motel 6! (2 Viewers)

Person does not equal people. This is a problem I've been seeing a lot lately. One person says something and the opponent of the view point turns it into "people are saying!" He is a person and doesn't represent all of the players there.
In fact most of the players seem to be perfectly happy with the accommodations. I just saw something this morning where players were talking about how many of them brought gaming systems and they are enjoying hanging out with their teammates agian and excited to play again. Ja Morant said it's fine with him because he's always been a ramen noodles kind of guy so the food isn't a problem at all.
But by all means, please pick out one guy complaining and use him to prove your point about spoiled primadonna athletes.
Agreed.
Kind of like my brother, who’s an excellent cop.
And my father. And my uncle.

My first question.....who is Rondo?

A very ornery basketball player you either love or hate. Loves to troll.

Extremely smart guy though. Played for the Pelicans one year.

Last edited:
I don't blame rondo for complaining honestly. That room sucks and its not like they are in a city without a ton of fantastic and empty hotel rooms. My employer puts me in much nicer hotels than that when I travel and I dont work for the NBA and I am not a white collar worker...... If I had to stay in that room for however long they are in Orlando I would be mad too if my employer stood to make huge profits on my presence there
oh man. poor rondo. he's given a room to sleep in during a pandemic, for a sport we may not see until next year. if lucky.

so unhappy? rent a condo or some sheet. quit griping about your free accomodations. forking privileged arse forker.

this is the bullshirt we have to waste time on, yet a good portion of the adult population would be completely blessed to sleep on a bed.

oh man. poor rondo. he's given a room to sleep in during a pandemic, for a sport we may not see until next year. if lucky.

so unhappy? rent a condo or some sheet. quit griping about your free accomodations. forking privileged arse forker.

this is the bullshirt we have to waste time on, yet a good portion of the adult population would be completely blessed to sleep on a bed.

Basketball players are regular people, more or less. Follow Josh Hart on twitter and he's griping about the glitching in CoD.

If you just want "shut up and dribble" then watch the games and turn the rest out. If you're upended from your regular residence, your probably going to complain about something. NBA players get to vent too.

Jeez.

Basketball players are regular people, more or less. Follow Josh Hart on twitter and he's griping about the glitching in CoD.

If you just want "shut up and dribble" then watch the games and turn the rest out. If you're upended from your regular residence, your probably going to complain about something. NBA players get to vent too.

Jeez.
he isn't being paid unemployment. if he isn't happy, he can make it to where he is.

he isn't being paid unemployment. if he isn't happy, he can make it to where he is.

That's not the issue. I think you would agree that at a certain employment/travel level, you expect a certain level of accommodation.

I'm surprised you are arguing against that.

That's not the issue. I think you would agree that at a certain employment/travel level, you expect a certain level of accommodation.

I'm surprised you are arguing against that.
i agree, but i think there are too many more pressing issues than him griping about staying in a motel 6.

i only stay i marriotts, westins, etc etc. but that is me.

He cant rent a condo or his own hotel room, he has to stay in that room because of the bubble and will be spending a lot of time in the room. The NBA stands to gain hundreds of millions of dollars quarantining these players. They can shell out for a better room than that in Orlando.

i agree, but i think there are too many more pressing issues than him griping about staying in a motel 6.
It's true theres a lot of bad stuff going on thats more pressing, but it's not like he called a press conference. I made a post complaining about how hot it was outside, does that make me a bad person too because its hotter in parts of texas?

i only stay i marriotts, westins, etc etc. but that is me.

If you're in a Motel 6 room, do you have much more to do than birch about it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom