Apple Store to Open - Mall of Louisiana (1 Viewer)

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
This does not excite me.

I'd rather another clothing store. :)

Another opening that didn't excite me, but alllllllllll the men seem to LOVE it, is that BIG, BIG boat/sport store right off the interstate where you can test ride the boats.

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still too far for me, but at least they are putting one a little closer than the next closest Apple store. When my Iphone was giving me trouble, the closest one was a couple/few hundred miles, IIRC.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is this the first one in La.?? The one in Santa Monica is neat, with free classes going on all the time, and all kinds of activities-- though it did seem kind of like a singles' bar at times... if that's your thing. :mwink:

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This does not excite me.

I'd rather another clothing store. :)

Another opening that didn't excite me, but alllllllllll the men seem to LOVE it, is that BIG, BIG boat/sport store right off the interstate where you can test ride the boats.
Bass Pro or Cabelas?

Bass Pro is allsome :9:

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought about buying a Mac, but then realized I could get the same result by buying a PC and flushing another $800 down the toilet.

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bass Pro rocks! Except when you are alone there with your daughter and have to take her into the men's room. :covri:

KOS, I'm surprised you're not a Mac guy, given your profession.
My little man LOVES Bass Pro already.. he thinks he's big stuff getting to sit in an "drive" the boats.

It's not that I dislike Macs, but all of my jobs have been using PCs and the computer at the house is a joint computer and I think I might slight my throat if I had to teach the wife how to use a Mac. She has 00000000000 patience with computers so the trade out of having to get her used to something different isn't worth it :hihi:

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Bass Pro or Cabelas?

Bass Pro is allsome :9:
Oh, my, I thought they were all the same(Cabelas Bass Pro). :covri:

The one I've seen must be Cabelas though, the "C" rings a bell from viewing it off the interstate close to Gonzales IIRC.

When my BIL recently spoke about going to the Bass place(which I assumed was Cabelas) he was talking about it having a restaurant inside of it?? Does the Bass Pro have a rest. in it?

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, my, I thought they were all the same(Cabelas Bass Pro). :covri:

The one I've seen must be Cabelas though, the "C" rings a bell from viewing it off the interstate close to Gonzales IIRC.

When my BIL recently spoke about going to the Bass place(which I assumed was Cabelas) he was talking about it having a restaurant inside of it?? Does the Bass Pro have a rest. in it?
Cabelas is in Gozales.. Bass Pro is in Denham.

Bass pro def. has a restaurant because we took the kiddo over there last weekend.

Thorin

Idle
Reaction score
Nope, if you know how to manage a PC it's a total waste of money.
That's a waste of time and too much to ask of many consumers. The computer is an appliance, like any other. You don't have to "manage" a dishwasher or your TV, so why all the hassle? BTW, I use multiple platforms daily and made an educated decision based on quality time spent on those platforms. I'm willing to spend a few hundred extra for a Mac, just like I'll spend a few extra thousand on a Honda over a Hyundai, just my choice. Cheers!

/threadjackcomplete

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's a waste of time and too much to ask of many consumers. The computer is an appliance, like any other. You don't have to "manage" a dishwasher or your TV, so why all the hassle? BTW, I use multiple platforms daily and made an educated decision based on quality time spent on those platforms. I'm willing to spend a few hundred extra for a Mac, just like I'll spend a few extra thousand on a Honda over a Hyundai, just my choice. Cheers!

/threadjackcomplete

I've never used a Mac, but I'm a huge fan of the iPod and I'm surprised to hear ya'll saying that the Mac isn't very user-friendly??

Thorin

Idle
Reaction score
I've never used a Mac, but I'm a huge fan of the iPod and I'm surprised to hear ya'll saying that the Mac isn't very user-friendly??
You might have misunderstood what was said. I think the Mac is much more friendly than Windows. Just my opinion. Go try a Mac out. They run Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux if you choose (all of them fast). MS Office for Mac is arguably the best out there, and totally compatible with Windows versions. It's not as scary as some think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom