(Apple) Wouldn't something have leaked today? (1 Viewer)

I don’t know about Payton but moms tell it like it is. If she says her son is fine, you can bet on it. A Mother knows.
But when a mother says “he will be fine” there are many interpretations.

Does that mean — after surgery and rehab — he will be fine?

Does that mean after some Advil and a good night sleep — he will be fine?

She seemed to be careful to not say “he is fine”. She did say “he’s good” in one of the tweets. So maybe that’s encouraging.

Anyway, not trying to be a downer. Just pointing out that until we know — we don’t know. ?

I’m thinking if it was worse. We’d be bringing in people already to look at. We are pretty thin there. ??

Today:
Saints working out free agent cornerback Kayvon Webster

With P-Rob getting hurt, Apple's currently unknown status, and PJ missing for one more game, it is smart for them to be trying guys out. Always good to have an emergency plan. With Apple, I don't think it's that serious, but what the heck do I know? He was walking around, seemingly fine. Someone said they saw him dancing in a locker room video, although I couldn't make him out. His mom says he's fine. Who knows? Hopefully, he'll be back for ATL at the latest.

What’s else do you want to have leaked? Eli and his mom have both said he’s fine. Payton will never say anything as he’s a stickler for saying nothing about a players medical condition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom