April Fool's jokes? Really? (1 Viewer)

Superfuzz

Displaced Cajun
Reaction score
What are we 11yrs old?

I may just be a crotchety old fart but these posts seem juvenile and transparent. The Twitter/Namdi thread was at least well crafted, but theyre all obvious.

:aargh:

My .02, and worth every penny...

You guys are so boring..take yourselves less seriously for once, even my granpa likes april fools' from time to time, and he's 92. Talk about people born old :rolleyes:

You guys are so boring..take yourselves less seriously for once, even my granpa likes april fools' from time to time, and he's 92. Talk about people born old :rolleyes:

First, is your 92 year old Grampy posting on SR??? He is also pranking people in real life I would take it. Not virtually LOL....thats lame.

Second, Not everyone has time to hang around here all day....so it is just a waste of valuable time.

Third, Do you ever have anything nice or positive to post???? You sir shouldn't be calling anyone out on the subject of "Lightening up":rolleyes:

People are just cry babies with no sense of humour that must not be fun to be around lol

What are we 11yrs old?

I may just be a crotchety old fart but these posts seem juvenile and transparent. The Twitter/Namdi thread was at least well crafted, but theyre all obvious.

31409126.jpg

I signed on this morning for the April Fool's jokes
disappointed so far

All things being equal I prefer laughing than complaining about people trying to make me laugh

What are we 11yrs old?

Hahahaha, somebody got fooled by the Nnamdi twitter thread!

Hahahaha, somebody got fooled by the Nnamdi twitter thread!

Nope...knew it for what it was but it was actually well-done so I can appreciate the effort. Gee whiz, oh look at me, Im posting nonsense (APRIL FOOLS! HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAA?)...are not funny. I like to have fun too but these dont even rise to fart humor (still funny, btw) level.

...says the guy with "the joker" as his avatar.

The modern Joker is no lameass comedian...hes hard core. Whats your excuse?

I don't mind a well thought out joke that has a little work put into it, but the ones starting threads with "shocking" titles just to say April Fools, those are annoying.

I don't mind a well thought out joke that has a little work put into it, but the ones starting threads with "shocking" titles just to say April Fools, those are annoying.

Precisely my point...ohhh, heyyyyyyy...LOOK AT MEEEeeeeEEEE...

:jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom