Aquaman (1 Viewer)

egautr1

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sorry guys, saw the trailer and IMO this movie looks like it is going to be awful.
It looks really cheesy and corny and way too colorful. DC just seems to be trying to hard right now.
And when I see a movie about Aquaman all I think of is Entourage and Vinny Chase making the movie with James Cameron. I bet that version would have been better than the one about to come out. Just saying......

Swampy Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry guys, saw the trailer and IMO this movie looks like it is going to be awful.
It looks really cheesy and corny and way too colorful. DC just seems to be trying to hard right now.
And when I see a movie about Aquaman all I think of is Entourage and Vinny Chase making the movie with James Cameron. I bet that version would have been better than the one about to come out. Just saying......
I'm starting to get the feeling that it's not a guy movie.

Humperdoo

New Orleans Saints 2018 NFC Champs.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Could not care less about the whole superhero genre......but I must say I did watch Infinity War and Thanos was the baddest superhero I’ve ever seen.
That movie rocked. Perhaps I’ll try this Aquaman even though I’ve never heard of him. 😊

Humperdoo

New Orleans Saints 2018 NFC Champs.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
We have severe problems watching the Game of Thrones episodes with Khal Drogo. My wife and daughters keep doing Pause, drool, Forward, Stop, Rewind, Pause, drool, Stop, rewind . . .

Can't imagine how they'll behave at a movie. ;)
I feel that way about the Khaleesi.

😂😂😂
Reminds me of way back, watching Twilight with my baby girl...guess she was about 14....and she let out a comment like “oh my” at one of the guys (think it was the Wolf dude) and I literally lost my marbles for a moment. 😂😂😂

Man. They grow up fast.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We have severe problems watching the Game of Thrones episodes with Khal Drogo. My wife and daughters keep doing Pause, drool, Forward, Stop, Rewind, Pause, drool, Stop, rewind . . .

Can't imagine how they'll behave at a movie. ;)
Don't tell them about Stargate: Atlantis. He was in that before Game of Thrones. Seasons 2-5 so 80 episodes.

oysters

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, Everytime I see a clip or the trailer I think it looks less and less interesting . Looks kinda terrible to be honest. Maybe it'll be a "bad trailer, good movie" moment but this seems to a definite "wait for cable" movie.

OP
OP
Madmarsha

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I feel that way about the Khaleesi.

😂😂😂
Reminds me of way back, watching Twilight with my baby girl...guess she was about 14....and she let out a comment like “oh my” at one of the guys (think it was the Wolf dude) and I literally lost my marbles for a moment. 😂😂😂

Man. They grow up fast.
Yes, that's Mr. Sofia Vergara (aka Joe Manganiello). One thing he and Jason have in common ... they do have excellent taste in wives.

And .. Jason Momoa will be on SNL next week. I may or may not have let out an "oh my" as well when I found that out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom