Aquaman (1 Viewer)

Humperdoo

New Orleans Saints 2018 NFC Champs.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
you must have hit that wall pretty hard
Literally and figuratively indeed.
Gave me a good laugh. 🤓
And now my wife has me out shopping, where I am a walking adventure knocking down children, signs, racks etc.
Picked up a new disease in my eyes this last visit....so I’ll just keep laughing and smiling in spite of. 😊

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Just leaving the theater from the Amazon Prime exclusive. It was a very good movie. Kudos to James Wan. I'm going to see it again in opening night to really gather my thoughts. BTW, there is only one mid-credit scene.

Ironically, Disney is gonna be making money off of this as well as LucasFilm is littered throughout the closing credits.

saintcool13

Free Agent
Reaction score
Just leaving the theater from the Amazon Prime exclusive. It was a very good movie. Kudos to James Wan. I'm going to see it again in opening night to really gather my thoughts. BTW, there is only one mid-credit scene.

Ironically, Disney is gonna be making money off of this as well as LucasFilm is littered throughout the closing credits.
I liked it. Not as good as Wonder Woman, but it was still good. I'd watch it again.

brockmeaux

I'm Batman
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
B-. Hit and miss, but more hits than misses. It was unapologetic in being colorful and goofy, the world they built was beautiful, and Black Manta was boss. But the dialogue was iffy at times. I lost count of how many times somebody posed and announced their name. And everybody was "ACTING!" Not as good by Wonder Woman (by a sizable margin), but a fun time and a positive entry in the DCEU.

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
If it's not as good as WonderWoman, which was very good for 3/4s of a movie until the boss battle, then they just need to shut this universe down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom