Aquaman (1 Viewer)

Mera really should have had a nude scene. That would have made up for the unfortunate Pittbull selection.

Mera really should have had a nude scene. That would have made up for the unfortunate Pittbull selection.

True, but is would have had a lot of parents P'Oed (not that I would've cared).

Also, I vote to go over the spoiler wall as well.

I did find it funny that Julie Andrews turned down a cameo in Mary Poppins but voiced s monster in Aquaman.

Look, I'm not saying this movie was perfect, but it had Dolph Lundgren riding a giant sea horse and fighting an army of crab people and Julie Andrews as the voice of a primordial sea monster. Realistically those traits make it the best DC movie by far.

Look, I'm not saying this movie was perfect, but it had Dolph Lundgren riding a giant sea horse and fighting an army of crab people and Julie Andrews as the voice of a primordial sea monster. Realistically those traits make it the best DC movie by far.

That makes it a good movie regardless!

I want to see it again just for the visuals alone. I joined the A-List at AMC, it's awesome. After tax it's 22 dollars a month and you can see 3 movies a week and it doesn't matter the format. So that could be 12 IMAX movies in a month for 22 dollars. I may see Aquaman in IMAX tomorrow.

Finally got around to seeing this one with the kids this afternoon. I knew it was going to be good going into it, but I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did. The visuals were fantastic. Amber Heard was gorgeous throughout. It was just a fun movie. My daughter even leaned over at one point and said, "He's like Superman, but underwater." During the part where he was lifting the sub to the surface and going really fast, I was thinking of the tremendous amount of force it would take for that to happen and I was like, "Yeah, he kinda is underwater Superman." With Wonder Woman and this, it seems that DC has finally learned their lesson. Let's see if they can keep things going.

My Son and I caught this last night and I thought it was ok story wise but the Cinematography, Special Effects and Locations were unbelievable. Atlantis was beautiful.

I will just copy over from what I put on my Facebook page....

Deep sea creatures handing out Tridents is no basis for a form of government. Supreme executive power derives its authority from a mandate from the masses--not from some facical aquatic ceremony.

With that said, I really liked it.

I will just copy over from what I put on my Facebook page....

Deep sea creatures handing out Tridents is no basis for a form of government. Supreme executive power derives its authority from a mandate from the masses--not from some facical aquatic ceremony.

With that said, I really liked it.

The only vote that matters is Sea Monster Julie Andrews and he got that vote. Legitimate ruler.

I want to see it again just for the visuals alone. I joined the A-List at AMC, it's awesome. After tax it's 22 dollars a month and you can see 3 movies a week and it doesn't matter the format. So that could be 12 IMAX movies in a month for 22 dollars. I may see Aquaman in IMAX tomorrow.

Glad I read this as I trust ya with TV. We are going tomorrow night to see it in glorious SDX Dolby Atmos IMAX. My bro says it’s stunning. What I am able to see should be fun. The main protagonist of this film will always be Khal Drogo to me, but hopefully he can handle the lead well enough.

Glad I read this as I trust ya with TV. We are going tomorrow night to see it in glorious SDX Dolby Atmos IMAX. My bro says it’s stunning. What I am able to see should be fun. The main protagonist of this film will always be Khal Drogo to me, but hopefully he can handle the lead well enough.
I just saw it in regular old whatever (no IMAX, no 3D) but.I.LOVED.it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom