Arch Manning (1 Viewer)

Another reason why I don't see Arch picking LSU is the QB depth. Nussmeier followed by Howard outs Arch on the bench for a few years.

I'm still picking Clemson or Texas...

If anyone is interested in seeing Arch in action on Thursday night, you might want to read this:

Holy Cow ! A St Charles Comets football game is gonna be on national teevee ?! I used to play my junior high Catholic league games on St Charles’ field .. i realize that’s not the point of all this, but still kinda cool.

Also, if Newman plays St Charles regularly , then that means ive played on the same field as Peyton and Eli Manning, which i never realized before.. and anyone who has ever played at Tad Gormley has probably played where a bunch of greats once took the field .

Wait I’m confuse.. article says St Charles High is in Hammond, when i played there in the 80s it was in Laplace (?)
Maybe it's a location that's being used due to the hurricane damage in LaPlace. Or else maybe the facility they are using in Hammond best suits a TV camera crew.

:hmm:

Wait I’m confuse.. article says St Charles High is in Hammond, when i played there in the 80s it was in Laplace (?)

This article does [seem to] say the game is in LaPlace. So I'm not sure why the original article mentioned Hammond as the site of the game. But hopefully it will be a good and exciting game because I plan on checking it out tonight. :grin:

Well, it looks like the game IS being played in Hammond at Strawberry Stadium on the campus of SLU. It must have something to do with the facilities being able to facilitate a camera crew for TV. :scratch:

Arch starts his first drive by throwing a pick, and now St Charles is in the redzone about to score.

St Charles - 3
Newman - 0

St Charles - 6
Newman - 0

Arch not looking sharp.
So far the best thing about his game is see how fast his release is. I'm not sure I've ever seen a high school QB throw that ball that quickly in my life.

Looks like Arch it trying to throw as many passes to their guys as much as his guys.

So far the Comets' QB is outplaying Manning by a substantial margin.

Arch looks like he could start for most college teams, the zip on his throws man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom