Arch Manning (1 Viewer)

St Charles - 6
Newman - 7

I haven’t seen the whole game but about half. Can’t really say much about Arch based on seeing him this 1 time. The St Charles d looks really good though.

I haven’t seen the whole game but about half. Can’t really say much about Arch based on seeing him this 1 time. The St Charles d looks really good though.
Arch has lots of physical tools, but I saw him make lots of poor decisions. And the Comets are far too good as a defense to not be playing mistake-free football.

Sounds like i didnt miss much by not watching the game.. not only wasnt played at my old stomp in Laplace, but sounds like Arch wilted a little on the big stage.. Is it too much to ask that he now fall off the national radar so LSU has a better chance to land him? :hihi:

Sounds like i didnt miss much by not watching the game.. not only wasnt played at my old stomp in Laplace, but sounds like Arch wilted a little on the big stage.. Is it too much to ask that he now fall off the national radar so LSU has a better chance to land him? :hihi:
His name will keep him in the limelight. I really don't see him coming here.

If Woodward was smart, he'd discuss the future head coach with Archie, Payton, Cooper, etc. That family knows how to keep quiet, so I wouldn't worry about leaks. Just the thought of having that kind of input could sway the family to see LSU more favorably.

Then Arch can come to LSU and sit behind Walker Howard... Lol

If Woodward was smart, he'd discuss the future head coach with Archie, Payton, Cooper, etc. That family knows how to keep quiet, so I wouldn't worry about leaks. Just the thought of having that kind of input could sway the family to see LSU more favorably.

Then Arch can come to LSU and sit behind Walker Howard... Lol
Hell, why not just hire Peyton as the coach?

To The House for Arch to get Newman back in the game!

#3 for Berkeley Prep is single-handedly kicking the sheete out of Newman.
Everything in the playbook is working for Berkeley Prep.
Newman really ain't putting up much of a fight on either side of the ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom