Archiving Saints Takes For 2022 Season (1 Viewer)

I don't get it. At all. In what world would the Saints be in the same category as these teams? Even if Winston went down and we had to ride with Andy Dalton I think we'd still have a winning season. But this guy has us lumped in with these bottom feeders? The Saints are the only team on that list that had a winning record last season. And they did it with no QB, O line, or WRs.

Jaguars - 3-14
Lions - 3-13-1
Jets - 4-13
Giants - 4-13
Panthers - 5-12
Texans - 4-13
Bears - 6-11
Falcons - 7-10
Seahawks - 7-10
Saints - 9-8

I don't get it. At all. In what world would the Saints be in the same category as these teams? Even if Winston went down and we had to ride with Andy Dalton I think we'd still have a winning season. But this guy has us lumped in with these bottom feeders? The Saints are the only team on that list that had a winning record last season.

Jaguars - 3-14
Lions - 3-13-1
Jets - 4-13
Giants - 4-13
Panthers - 5-12
Texans - 4-13
Bears - 6-11
Falcons - 7-10
Seahawks - 7-10
Saints - 9-7
In the clip he just listed the NFCS except for the Bucs as bad.

Not exactly a prediction, but Acho says that Winston is one of the QBs under most pressure.

He's got every NFC south team there .... but the Bucs.

My hot take? The Bucs will be at the bottom of the NFC south.
I actually don’t think that’s far fetched. It’s all been confirmed that this is Brady’s last year at least with the Bucs.
The Dolphins side of things shows he has one foot out the door.
I can see this ending like Favre’s horrific last season with the Vikings.

NFL.com also slighting us - No Lattimore in the top 10 CB's

What people expect of the 2022 Saints usually comes down to opinions on Jameis Winston. For a lot of prognosticators, Winston will simply have to prove them wrong.

Good Morning Football doesn’t believe in the Saints, especially that guy they hired from The Real World…

I actually don’t think that’s far fetched. It’s all been confirmed that this is Brady’s last year at least with the Bucs.
The Dolphins side of things shows he has one foot out the door.
I can see this ending like Favre’s horrific last season with the Vikings.
Lol. I show you what i texted a friend. He is only my friend i promise because of our Army days i promise. Its ironic you and i brought up Brett Favre

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220810-104554_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220810-104554_Messenger.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 43
Not exactly a prediction, but Acho says that Winston is one of the QBs under most pressure.

He's really not wrong. He has everything he'll need to be successful. Consistency on coaching staff for once in his career, sans Payton? Check. Elite to serviceable WRs? Check. Elite RB, possibly RBs? Check. Above average OLine? Check. Serviceable TEs? Check, though could be better. Elite defense? Check. Elite to great ST play? Check. It's literally all on Winston and Allen. It either stands because of them or it crumbles because of them. This is a Superbowl caliber team if Winston plays well.

My hot take? The Bucs will be at the bottom of the NFC south.
I don't think they're at the bottom of the NFC South, but I do think they miss the playoffs. There's just been this massive black cloud over TB this entire off-season, ever since Brady unretired, and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. I also think missing Godwin for the first quarter of the season (and then some as he reacclimates back to game speed) is going to hurt a lot more than their fans want to admit. He's what makes that offense run, not Evans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom