Archiving Saints Takes For 2022 Season (2 Viewers)

Lol. I show you what i texted a friend. He is only my friend i promise because of our Army days i promise. Its ironic you and i brought up Brett Favre
But you can see how this can potentially play out. Old timer that still put up record numbers, but is halfway retired.

Lol. I show you what i texted a friend. He is only my friend i promise because of our Army days i promise. Its ironic you and i brought up Brett Favre
My buddy ran into Aaron Rodagers (in LA) awhile back. Sent me a picture of them two via IG message. His caption was “Guess who I ran into”??? My response was “Brett Favre”???😂
Like I give a darn about A-Aron Rodgers!!!

I don't get it. At all. In what world would the Saints be in the same category as these teams? Even if Winston went down and we had to ride with Andy Dalton I think we'd still have a winning season. But this guy has us lumped in with these bottom feeders? The Saints are the only team on that list that had a winning record last season. And they did it with no QB, O line, or WRs.

Jaguars - 3-14
Lions - 3-13-1
Jets - 4-13
Giants - 4-13
Panthers - 5-12
Texans - 4-13
Bears - 6-11
Falcons - 7-10
Seahawks - 7-10
Saints - 9-8
Exactly!!!! We started 4 different QBs last season, our top 3 WRs from last season are in real danger of not even making this team, plus our kickers were worthless; and we still won 9 games!!!!

Jamies, MT, Jarvis, Olave, and Lutz are worth at least 4 wins, we'll have around 12 wins this season - none of those teams will have over 6 wins.

I don't think they're at the bottom of the NFC South, but I do think they miss the playoffs.
Well, only because the Failcons will probably in the basement.

I think it's fair to say the Saints are one of the biggest unknowns of the 2022 season, and so it's not unreasonable for the needle to land on "bad" for some people. New head coach who didn't fair well during his first stint at the helm with the Raiders. A star WR who has been sidelined for more than a season. A former #1 overall pick at QB who has never lived up to his potential and billing, and is coming back from an injury-ended season.

None of those are concerns that have soured my excitement for this season but I can understand how some would look at this team and put them in the bottom tier. Doesn't really matter.

I think the Saints have potential to emerge as a serious Super Bowl contender but coaching and QB performance factor heavily into any team's success and those happen to be two of our biggest questions heading into the season. I feel good about Allen and Winston but understand they both have a lot to prove. Just the way it is.

Everything about the Saints 2022 season is contingent upon health. Let's presume the team stays relatively healthy.

Where did the Saints finish last year? 9-8 and a tiebreaker outside of the playoffs.

Did the top 5 defense from last year take a step back? With a healthy D-Line, LB, and secondary, that's a hard no.

Did the offense take a step forward? Again if everyone stays available, the answer is definitely. The only question is whether or not the LT position is going to be solid.

So, a winning organization with a top 5 defense, restocked at the skill positions on the offense, and a healthy QB that was on his way to the best season of his career before injury last year adds up to "unknown"?

The only unknown is if everyone can stay on the field. Otherwise it's a 12-13 win team that wins the division and drives deep into the playoffs.

SFIAH

Got this idea when for some reason, Saints previews for the 2017 season started showing up on my front page of YouTube and I started laughing.
Here’s my first one.

962B3EB7-8D78-4DAB-ADEA-092FF502A730.jpeg
National media wants us to become the Aints so bad again. Pandora box don't close. Get used to it.

Who cares what this clown has to say
SAS is a simple-minded dude. He applauds and chases success. Anyone that has been successful will get accolades from him, while anyone who has not yet reached a level of success will be continually questioned until they do so.

So Sean Payton and Drew Brees won a SuperBowl 12 years ago. As such the Saints with them would always get the benefit of the doubt. JW2 and Dennis Allen have not been successful in their previous stints. So SAS, like many in the national media, will question the Saints under their leadership until they deliver.

It's just a lot of blah, blah, blah. Just ignore it.

I do note that the analysts who actually played pro football almost all to a person think that the Saints are going to be a force in the NFC this upcoming season.

BTW if you think SAS is bad, take a look at Colin Cowturd. He had the Saints ranked in the bottom 10 of the NFL in his stupid rankings.

SFIAH

National media wants us to become the Aints so bad again. Pandora box don't close. Get used to it.
I honestly don’t even think it’s that they want a return to that. I’ve noticed that it’s mostly the older reporters that are expecting a return to that time. It’s what they’re used too. It’s the same feeling that I have when I’m expecting the Bengals to return to the Bunguls.
I’ve noticed most of the positive vibes from the Saints are coming from the younger reporters.

Got this idea when for some reason, Saints previews for the 2017 season started showing up on my front page of YouTube and I started laughing.
Here’s my first one.

962B3EB7-8D78-4DAB-ADEA-092FF502A730.jpeg
At first glance I read that as Colin's bad teeth, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom