Arc'teryx backpack & rain cover for sale, $200 (1 Viewer)

Yatman

threadkiller
Reaction score
Now that football is essentially over, it's time for some of us to get ready for spring backpacking/camping!

If you frequent the outdoors, you’re aware of Arc’teryx equipment quality. This is one of their primo long-weekend or longer-if-lighter packs.

Arc'teryx Altra 65 that Yatwoman never used. Not tall enough for me (6'5"), or I'd keep it. This model is no longer made but was a hit a few years ago:

Backpacker Editor's Choice

Backpackers.com

Gear Institute

Like new, size REG. Includes rain cover. Original pack price $450 plus $50 for the rain cover, which self-stores in its pouch (photo).

First $200 takes it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Brennan77

Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
We are all set with our Osprey packs, not that I plan to use them any time soon with a second baby on the way. I do have an Arc'teryx rain jacket, though. Anyhow, this is legit good equipment if you're in the market.

Sandgrunt

USMC Retired
Reaction score
Those were the last packs we had before I retired from the Marine Corps. I would have to be dead before I put another one on my back. For the casual camper though, this is hands down one of the better packs you can buy. Just not designed to be walked with for 20+ miles.

OP
OP
Yatman

Yatman

threadkiller
Reaction score
Those were the last packs we had before I retired from the Marine Corps.
Thanks for the "help" with my listing, but you didn't use an Altra 65 in the Corps. This isn't a main ruck, recon or assault pack.

The ILBE was co-developed by Arc'teryx, but even the Gen II model weighed twice as much as this Altra and had a completely different setup and suspension.

This pack is most certainly designed to be walked with for 20+ miles. It's not some Cordura clunker loaded with MOLLE tabs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom