Are Saints Opponents Punch Drunk After Loss (1 Viewer)

None of those results are exactly surprising. I guess you could call the Cards (at home) beating the Giants an upset, but it's not much of one.

Sanchez falling brutally back to earth after getting dismantled in NO is probably the closest thing to supporting your theory.
Not true, Whodat. The cards thumped on the g-men in the meadowlands, not in arizona.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle, I think. Part is that they are demoralized (and possibly sore), after getting trounced by us. Equally important is the fact that once they've played us, we show the next guy the secret to beating that particular team. In the case of the eagles vs. the chiefs, I think it's poor coaching and not enough horsepower on kc's part.

Regarding atl's next opponent, don't count out the 'skins. They'll be due, and the falclowns are already banged up..... imagine how sore they're gonna be after facing us, and then not having a full week to prepare. I can see us having a four game lead in the division after that game. WooHoo!!!

Not true, Whodat. The cards thumped on the g-men in the meadowlands, not in arizona.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle, I think. Part is that they are demoralized (and possibly sore), after getting trounced by us. Equally important is the fact that once they've played us, we show the next guy the secret to beating that particular team. In the case of the eagles vs. the chiefs, I think it's poor coaching and not enough horsepower on kc's part.

Regarding atl's next opponent, don't count out the 'skins. They'll be due, and the falclowns are already banged up..... imagine how sore they're gonna be after facing us, and then not having a full week to prepare. I can see us having a four game lead in the division after that game. WooHoo!!!
That is the one thing that I forgot to mention afterward. I believe that the Saints are providing teams with blue-prints on how to beat our opponents.

Now granted, the other teams still have to execute and of course no one has the personnel or weapons that the Saints have but I believe that we have exposed weaknesses of some teams.

None of those results are exactly surprising. I guess you could call the Cards (at home) beating the Giants an upset, but it's not much of one.

Sanchez falling brutally back to earth after getting dismantled in NO is probably the closest thing to supporting your theory.

Yeah, maybe you're right. In my case, I was mostly just pointing out Saints opponents record before and after playing the Saints and attempting to be humorous while I was at it. Really just pointing out the correlation, not necessarily a causation.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom