Are Saints Scared(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

Would a mod please just edit the OP and put the article in quotes?

Isn't that one of the papers who were more or less doing a witch hunt on Shockey a few years back ???

If I remember right they wrote a number of articles full of inuendo and half truths

I'm really happy with the way the team handles the press. Don't eat the cheese :9:

It was mostly the Daily News and Ralph Vacchiano. I'm sure he'll be in hyper drive that week. But they all pretty much suck.

crying-baby-272x300.jpg

Dude is a little girl (no offense to little girls). Took his shot, then took his story.

Somebody post that statement to Sharper. Sanchez will be happy to leave the Dome with only 6 INTS :smilielol:

As I said, we ended up with Sharper and personally, I'd rather them just cancel the call. I'm sure Sharper is a nice guy and all but ...

Dude let this go. When we beat the Jets. they will make some BS excuse and then after we beat the giants. They NY media will have to respect us.

Sports talk mon said Micky Loomis has been close to 15 requests a day for Drew and cant accept them all so get in line buddy.Because of CBS 1on1 being filmed i doubt he'll do any this week.

Media entitlement is sad. I'd guess that this is why we generally get minimal respect from a lot of national media outlets, since we all know that they are often extremely biased towards players/teams that are nicer to them. They admit as much, especially when it comes time for Hall of Fame voting, when they admit Player A will have a harder time being inducted than Player B because one was more media-friendly.

Besides, Sharper is an intelligent guy, a team leader on defense, a future hall of fame, and, in every case I've seen, a good interview. Wha is so terrible about gettng him on he conference call? Because he plays on our 'sucky' defense and isn't one of our flashy offensive superstars? The reasoning for sending Sharper is obvious; he's one of our most veteran media saavy players who can handle these aggressive big market media goons.

I'd guess these pathetic media bullies assumed that we small market rubes would roll over and be them to pat our bellies like good puppies, and that we would be so grateful for their attention that we would give them a copy of the playbook and let then cover every practice and team meeting while subjecting Brees and Bush to 24/7 interviews the entire week.

I’ve been doing reconisance behind enemy lines all week. (The Jets forum). There is a whole lot of feigned chest beating and almost fairy tale like comparison of their offense to Drew Brees and his unstoppable force.
I think I now know what Custer was thinking before he stood up.

Last edited:
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Welcome to SaintsReport. Now please leave, unless you wanta talk football. ???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom