Are the 9ers better than the 8-0 Rams were last year? (1 Viewer)

BuddyDeesGhost

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Just trying to give overthinkers a reminder of what happens when the salty old, grizzled and battle-tested warriors meets the exuberant, college-spirited team in The Dome. Bet the over in this one! Forget the ball control game next Sunday. Leave the defenses at home. I believe we're going to suck Carrapolo into a shootout he simply cant win, They know we're coming with CGM, Kamara, Murray, Cook, Ginn, Taysum and they can't stop it. Also, expect a lights out game from TQS. We should really give them farty-niners a chance to forfeit to save them from the embarrassment.

I think it’s close.
And I remember that game well. Up 35-17 and in a flash they stormed back. Then the return to the dome in the game that mattered and what transpired there too. Starting to loathe that team as we struggle with them. We struggle with the whole west, especially in the playoffs.

I think it’s close.
And I remember that game well. Up 35-17 and in a flash they stormed back. Then the return to the dome in the game that mattered and what transpired there too. Starting to loathe that team as we struggle with them. We struggle with the whole west, especially in the playoffs.

Well they had some good offensive pieces on that team. Probably better than the 9ers have this year. Also, our D is significantly better at putting pressure on the passer this year.

We were better than the Rams last year. As I recall this guy had something to do with us not being in the SB

giphy.gif

They got their own BYU stud in MLB Fred Warner (#54). If you watched their game today (vs Ravens) that rookie was making plays all over the field. Impressive. Pretty sure will be seeing him picking up Kamara when he’s coming out of the back field.

Winner becomes the #1 seed. Loser falls a game back and will be even with Seattle and Green Bay. The TWO places I don't want our Saints to have to visit in January.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom