N/S Are the NFL voters really going to give Brady the MVP? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Yeah I read this and just now saw this on ESPN. This can’t be real. Are they just going to ignore what we did to him twice this season? He was a turnover machine! But some are actually saying they should not count those two Saints games.

The Tampa coach is funny too.

He's had a good year, but, if we are just automatically going to limit MVP consideration to QBs, Rodgers has had a better season. Seems like a good year to consider other positions, though, particularly on defense.

The AP version of the award doesnt really interest me. It certainly hasnt conducted itself well over previous years with its limited selection of voters.

Since forever, MVP's and probowls have been popularity contests, voted on by people who cannot play sports. Why even bother with them?
I know it's not popular around here because we get ignored but they are frequently used for HOF arguments along with rings. X player went to the pro bowl 10 times so he belongs in the hall or Y player won the MVP 2 times so he belongs in the HOF.

ezgif-5-4a1a881bac.gif

I know it's not popular around here because we get ignored but they are frequently used for HOF arguments along with rings. X player went to the pro bowl 10 times so he belongs in the hall or Y player won the MVP 2 times so he belongs in the HOF.

Sure, and the HoF is too a popularity contest for the most part.

Sure, and the HoF is too a popularity contest for the most part.
But all players want to be in it. The Saints have one current player until Drew gets in. I get your point that winning an award should be a measure of your career accomplishments but all players want to be publically recognized as one of the best.

Well if Brady wins it...lady luck was on his side once again. Rodgers will most likely get it but the recent backlash over his vaccine stance could affect some votes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom