Are the Saints and the universe aligned? Article (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
.....that doesn't happen until December 20, 2012 when the Saints will be 15-0 and then the Earth is destroyed.

Seriously though, it seems like we are all acting like the season is half way finished. This is only the second week. To say the cosmos are lined up is a little bit premature, IMO. Lets get into the bye at 4-0 and then lets begin all of this talk.

.....that doesn't happen until December 20, 2012 when the Saints will be 15-0 and then the Earth is destroyed.

Seriously though, it seems like we are all acting like the season is half way finished. This is only the second week. To say the cosmos are lined up is a little bit premature, IMO. Lets get into the bye at 4-0 and then lets begin all of this talk.

I hear you. But it's almost as if you can feel that this is going to be a very VERY special season. The opposite of something is rotten in Denmark.

Something is smelling wonderful in the French Quarter.

Whatever... The stars are aligned!

I don't care, I know this is completely based on my faith in the Saints organization and every last bit of hope I have left, but I think this MUST be the Saints year... It just feels right.

You take every break you can get in this league, whether it's week 2 or week 17. It's a long season. No team wins it all without a few breaks along the way... For a change, we're getting a few.

You take every break you can get in this league, whether it's week 2 or week 17. It's a long season. No team wins it all without a few breaks along the way... For a change, we're getting a few.

I definitely agree. The schedule, which is the most important factor that has broken our way yet, is friendly with a rookie QB, a backup QB, a young OLine + Lynch out, then another rookie QB.

I personally think that injuries will be the key to this season. We know from last year that offensive injuries are not as important because we plug in another person and that person does just as good. Defensive injuries will be key. I dont think we have quality depth at the LB position.

I was thinking the exact thing ... we're 15-0, have home field advantage, Super Bowl bound ... and then December 21, 2012.

Buddy D. said many times that there ought to be a place in heaven for all Saints fans for enduring all the suffering and heartache over the years.

Football is a little like poker. You have to be good to win, but also a bit lucky (unless you just utterly outclass your opponent).

there used to be a couple of posters on SR that were really into the stars, galaxies etc. One was Star Gazer and I forget the other, they could of told us if we are lined up or not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom