Are the saints in trouble (3 Viewers)

Are the saints in trouble with the addition of Tom Brady Teddy Bridgewater and Todd Gurley into the NFC South?

They are all no doubt great players. I'm excited to see if TB rallies TB (lol) and if the other TB (in Carolina) can get the Panthers going.

Yeah, I'm a saints fan but I really am rooting for Teddy. He's just such a great, kind dude and I'll always be a fan no matter where he is. Just hope we don't rough him up too bad in the few times we play him hehe

For those worrying... take a deep breath.

If anything, it will make our GM, HC and scouting department even MORE focused in getting the best players that our budget will allow for the 2020 season.

IMO, the NFC South title is ours to lose.

:gosaints:

Guys gurley is gonna be good cmon. Rams didn’t even use him and he had 12 tds

There's more to just the money that the Rams were paying Gurley as to the reason he was let go. I'm quite sure that there were two arthritic knees involved.

Running behind that offensive line in Atlanta is no easy task.

We may be in trouble but it won’t have a thing to do with any of those you mention imo.

No question TB is gonna be a tough out this year. They are a young and ascending team. I would, however, not characterize us as 'in trouble' as nothing IMO has changed from our recent 13 - 3 seasons. If anything I believe we have gotten better with the addition of Jenkins to solidify the DB's and with Sanders, who will open up all kinds of possibilities for our other offensive weapons, including Cook. My primary question going into the season is whether or not AK will be like the player he was two years ago! If so, it will be a beautiful thing to watch what Coach Payton can do with this offense!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom