Unverified Are the Saints really getting two drafts picks for trading Ceedee Gardner-Johnson? (1 Viewer)

What?

From USA Today, 8-30-22:

Eagles receive safety Chauncey Gardner-Johnson and Saints' 7th-round pick in 2025. Saints receive the Eagles' 5th-round pick in 2023 and the worse of their two 6th-round picks in 2024.

From USA Today, 8-30-22:

Eagles receive safety Chauncey Gardner-Johnson and Saints' 7th-round pick in 2025. Saints receive the Eagles' 5th-round pick in 2023 and the worse of their two 6th-round picks in 2024.
That makes two! Only question is will either one make the roster. I’ll go with probably not.

From USA Today, 8-30-22:

Thanks for reminding all of us. Ed seemed to think that it now makes sense considering that the Eagles did not keep Gardner-Johnson after he had six interceptions.

Was this not common knowledge?

I know I’ve seen/heard it discussed.

iu

In addition, we have two fives and two sevens in this year's draft. Packaged with picks from next year, this gives us some trade ammo in the mid to late rounds this year and next if a guy falls into the mid rounds that has a high grade that the Saints like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom