Are there any scenarios where the Saints can play the Falcons in the playoffs? [mod edit title] (1 Viewer)

ktulu909

Not Band
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Im at work so I really dont have time to break it down,but are there any scenarios where the Saints can play the Falcons in the playoffs?

I understand the sentiment around here,I dont particularly feel this team deserves the playoffs,but the only thing that can take the sting away would be to be the team that knocks ATL out of the playoffs.:scratch:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im at work so I really dont have time to break it down,but are there any scenarios where the Saints can play the Falcons in the playoffs?

I understand the sentiment around here,I dont particularly feel this team deserves the playoffs,but the only thing that can take the sting away would be to be the team that knocks ATL out of the playoffs.:scratch:

If the Saints find a way to get the 6th seed and the Falcons have the 1st seed. The Saints would then need to win in the 1st round and then Drewception would travel to the Georgia Dome in round 2.

I think most scenarios. They are likely to be the #1 seed and we're looking at hopefully being the #6 seed. So, if we do make the playoffs and win the wildcard round, we're going to Atlanta.

This makes me happy. I dont even care about the superbowl at this point.I just want to make sure they dont make it.

If the Saints find a way to get the 6th seed and the Falcons have the 1st seed. The Saints would then need to win in the 1st round and then Drewception would travel to the Georgia Dome in round 2.

Drewception? Lol. So weak.

Bet I can do this better- Matty Ice "Pick"

I win.

That's funny...one bad game and all of a sudden you're trolling all over Drew Brees. Matty Ice Pick can't hold Drew Brees' jock.

You guys have fun in your one and out playoff run.

That's funny...one bad game and all of a sudden you're trolling all over Drew Brees. Matty Ice Pick can't hold Drew Brees' jock.

You guys have fun in your one and out playoff run.

One bad game ? Last I checked Drew Brees leads the NFL in interceptions. He is elite but that doesnt change the fact that in the last 2 weeks he has played horrible.

But. you. lose - with , proper "punctuation". Its ok though, I can understand why you are so butthurt after Drew laid an egg in a must win.

If you're going to call our QB names, there is a rival section, this section is for grown ups! I know it must be exciting after waiting so many years to gloat about a win, but you're doing it in the wrong area!

I don't argue with Atl fans. Brees played his worst game stat wise in his career and the saints had many chances to pull out the w. poor clock management and dropped balls cost them. They also let our 32nd ranked defense shut em down with many 3 and outs. They better hope they dont face new orleans or the packers in their 1st game.

If you're going to call our QB names, there is a rival section, this section is for grown ups! I know it must be exciting after waiting so many years to gloat about a win, but you're doing it in the wrong area!

I wasnt calling him names, it was some word play. Waiting so many years for a victory ? 47-41 all time record vs the Saints.

But. you. lose - with , proper "punctuation". Its ok though, I can understand why you are so butthurt after Drew laid an egg in a must win.

I lost with proper punctuation? What? "Its" ok though? :smilielol:

Please, by all means, keep posting. I enjoy laughing at you.

One bad game ? Last I checked Drew Brees leads the NFL in interceptions. He is elite but that doesnt change the fact that in the last 2 weeks he has played horrible.

Last I checked he also led in Total TD's for the season so far, let alone the DOZENS of other records and the big old fat Super Bowl ring he leads over Matty with.

Well back to reality ATL FANS we usually spot u one win every two to 3 yrs so here is ur token win handed to u on a platter!!!! Kind of like the game 2 yrs ago when we missed a chip shot field goal to win it ?? Lol I find it funny that CAN'T FANS are bringing up the overall record of the series of the two teams being that we were way behind a couple years back so come back to reality cause it won't be happening for awhile!!!! You better hope we don't make the playoffs and have to come to the circus tent

I wasnt calling him names, it was some word play. Waiting so many years for a victory ? 47-41 all time record vs the Saints.

You being here gloating proves how much the Saints are in the heads of the Falcons and their fanbase. As far as you're concerned, you just won the SB, which is the typical mentality of a loser franchise. Wait till our coach is back next year....you'll be back in the corner of your mommy's closet sucking your thumb and complainting about Katrina refs.

P.S. Or 3-11, depending on whether you focus on ancient history as opposed to how your team has fared against the current regime. Keep hanging on to those thoughts from the 60's nd 70's though.

Well at least the wildcard teams have tough matchups this week. NY @ Washington, Tampa @ Denver, Seattle @ Chicago, Minnesota @ GB, SF @ STL, and Philly @ DAL. So I expect packers to get back on track this week, giants are hitting their stride to take their division, bears have cutler back to take the reigns, 49ers are well 49ers, and well hopefully the real Bryce Brown shows up for the eagles and bowls over the cowgirls. So we win out and its packers and saints for the wildcard spot. That GB and SEA game is looking very interesting for the playoff seeds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom