Are there any scenarios where the Saints can play the Falcons in the playoffs? [mod edit title] (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't say it's a given that the falcons are going to be the no 1. seed or even the 2nd seed. The Bears or the Niners could potentially grab those spots. The falcons still have the lions and giants and then two division games.

This makes me happy. I dont even care about the superbowl at this point.I just want to make sure they dont make it.

The only silver lining of them making the SB would be we could egg their fans as they tried to go to the game ..........

Oh wait, we have too much class for such foolishness, nevermind,

If the Saints find a way to get the 6th seed and the Falcons have the 1st seed. The Saints would then need to win in the 1st round and then Drewception would travel to the Georgia Dome in round 2.

Didnt ****** Ice have a 5 INT game a couple of weeks ago ? You can call Drew what you like, but I can guarantee as a dirtyturds fan, you are worried everytime he drops back against your team. You can lie and deny it, but we both know it is true.

You being here gloating proves how much the Saints are in the heads of the Falcons and their fanbase.

This thread (and others since the loss) and the comments prove how much they are in ours.

One bad game ? Last I checked Drew Brees leads the NFL in interceptions. He is elite but that doesnt change the fact that in the last 2 weeks he has played horrible.

Guy, dude..really? last time I checked, Drew is the only player in NFL HISTORY as is the Saints team to ever have to be FORCED to play a full complete season without a HEAD COACH....Zero, zip, nada, or assistant head coach.... And Drew is responsible how? LOL Lets see Manning, Brady play without Belicheck...or Alex Smith and Kaepernick play without Harbaugh... LOL

Imagine that.

Ughghg.

I'm posting while driving smh but while I was in class I wrote a "praying for playoffs" scenario and all teams we need to lose will lose this week, and we'll be 1 game out the 6 seed but long story short, I have us 6th seed playing in Chicago.

One bad game ? Last I checked Drew Brees leads the NFL in interceptions. He is elite but that doesnt change the fact that in the last 2 weeks he has played horrible.

If Brees has a bad game it is generally accepted as an anomaly if Matt Ryan has bad a game it is generally accepted as being himself.

This is my scenario. If we go 9-7, I see us tying with Seattle to get in. We are ahead of them for the tie breaker.

Attachments

• Playoff scenario.JPG
    Playoff scenario.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom