Are they checking? (1 Viewer)

Wilde18

Reaction score
Is Mc Donald's checking their coupons before giving them out? These three coupons are from a sheet with a bunch of different coupons. LOL

be5yzy6u.jpg

(Was looking for a thread for funny pics but could not find one...)

Europeans can't do math anyway. Look at their banking situation right now.:covri:

I recently got a free quarter pounder meal with my coupon from when the US got the gold in shot put at the 1984 Olympics!

Home Depot had a similar one a couple months ago.

One the bottom shelf in the lighting section, they had boxes of three R38 indoor floodlights from Sylvania at two for 7$.

On a big display in the middle of the aisle they had boxes of twelve identical lights at $28 per box.

Four boxes of three= 14$
One box of twelve= 28$

I was like "C'mon, man!"

I recently got a free quarter pounder meal with my coupon from when the US got the gold in shot put at the 1984 Olympics!

In '76, they had the same type of promotion with scratch off tickets.... If the US won a bronze medal you won a drink, silver you won fries, gold a Big Mac.... I had a swimming event ticket, don't remember which one, but I won the whole meal....:9:

My father-in-law always told the story from his small town grocery store back in the day: (possibly apocryphal):

Grocer had a special on canned peaches, 30 cents each, not moving at all.
Changed the sign to Special on Canned Peaches, 3 cans for $1.00, they flew off the shelves.

If the coupons were on the same sheet, its possible youre limited to one per transaction, therefore you couldnt combine the two on the left.

The other da I went to BK with a coupon. 2 meals for the price of one. My boyfriend wanted a whopper, I wanted a long chicken. The woman behind the counter said "the long chicken is king menu of the week for 3,99 €. If you take it with the coupon I have to charge you the regular price (which was BTW the same like the Whopper)." I looked at her, swallowed what I was planned to say first and said "just gimme two whopper menues." Felt like michael dougla in falling down....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom