Are they going to make Diablo 3? (1 Viewer)

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Diablo 2 was just fantastic, and free online. Does anyone know if they are going to make a 3rd version? And as a side question, how about a Serious Sam 3?

I have seen a long time ago they hinted at a Diablo 3 but have not heard anything else. Oh what I would do to have it released. I still play Diablo 2 sometimes and it never gets old.

not for a long time after starcraft 2

Blizzard needs to release Diablo 3...I guess with the huge success of War Craft, they don't need to continue with Diablo 3

Blizzard needs to release Diablo 3...I guess with the huge success of War Craft, they don't need to continue with Diablo 3

yeah, no kidding. What with all the time it must take to count all their money, it leaves little to program a new game.

Hellgate london was pretty much a diablo type game with upscale graphics and brutal combat.

I just can't see a diablo 3 coming out any time soon considering blizzard is working on a cutting edge mmo as we speak. Some say it will be worldofstarcraft. This actually makes sense when you think about the timing of everything with stacraft 2 about to be released.

The success of S2 and blizzards name means a mmo involving starcraft woud make an insane amount of money. They could also package a wow and worldofstarcaft price to own 2 accounts. Perhaps they would.give you a price break if you have an account for each game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom