Are u kidding me? (1 Viewer)

We must have had four imaginary TDs and an imaginary FG, then, since we only forced two turnovers . . . The fact is, no matter what teams are playing, the team that wins the turnover battle usually wins the game. So then, no offense that scores on turnovers is reliable? What's the point of trying to force turnovers, then, if they mean a team is unreliable instead of powerful and quick on the ball.

Sorry, I don't usually make judgements, but the first thing I said after hearing that Sharpe and Boomer weren't sure about our offense was, "Morons."

I personally like it when the pundits don't give us a chance. Let them think whatever they choose. Win next week and we'll hear we can't beat Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers, or Rex Ryan. It's ok just as long as we bring the wood against all remaining teams.

this is why the saints are so grumpy with the media postgame today
brees looked like he was going to swallow siragusa, colston was testy with juan kincaid, shaper snapped up some talking heads
the bats are working

siragusa is a useless lump. He never has anything of importance to say. My stomach lurched when i heard he was calling the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom