Are we at SR Responsible for the Saints Drafting Gallette? (1 Viewer)

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Yea...I told the janitor and he told the guard at the gate who told his buddy that knows Loomis' 2nd cousin and he mentioned it to Loomis....word gets around quick that way....

I don't understand why the OP is getting flamed. Why is it so hard to believe that this could've happened? Do y'all think that Loomis is so arrogant that he wouldn't listen to the voices of 20,000 screaming fans?

Seriously, I don't care what profession you're in, if 20,000 people are screaming at you and saying "Hey! Check this guy out!", you are gonna check that guy out. And if you don't, you're an idiot. So to the OP, yes I believe it is possible. I'm not saying that's exactly what happened, but to call it impossible would be idiotic.

Here's the answer you are looking for

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/pro-day-thread-157241/#.UZ8I8Mq2XKM

After reading this thread from 3 years ago, I would have to say the answer is no.

The first mention of Galette on this board was by NOFALCONS10. Galette was impressive in the Texas vs The Nation game. NOFALCONS10 And JackDiesel began hyping him up on the board before the draft. But I'm sure our scouts probably already knew about him.

So there's the answer. But I still don't think its impossible, for something like what the OP is asking about, to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom