Are we at the point where we are others “get right game”? (3 Viewers)

I don’t think there is a “get right game” in the NFL. Any team can win. Any team can loss.
It’s not Alabama playing Eastern North Tennessee after a last second loss to Georgia.
There is one for us and it looks like this. Quit turning the ball over and just put the gun back and quit shooting ourselves in the foot.

I don’t think there is a “get right game” in the NFL. Any team can win. Any team can loss.
It’s not Alabama playing Eastern North Tennessee after a last second loss to Georgia.
why do the SEC teams schedule cupcakes in that one random week late in the season every year? serious question if anyone knows

If you weren't aware, Geno was the NFC Offensive Player of the Week in Seattle's victory over DET last week. But you're right, he has been inconsistent in the past but seems to have turned the corner this year. He's currently running Shane Waldron's offense better than Russell Wilson did last year.

Seattle is starting two rookie OTs (Charles Cross and Abe Lucas) so Jordan and Davenport may be in "feast" mode. They're also starting another rookie, Tariq Woolen (5th rounder), at CB so the Saints may be feasting there as well. Lattimore and DK battles should entertain. So, all in all, the game should be interesting. I don't anticipate a blowout.
I’m fully aware of how Geno is doing this season. He has the highest completion percentage through the 1st four games in NFL history. However, Geno is still Geno. A leopard doesn’t shed its spots. He will come down to Earth.

Yes this is a must win game…we will be 1-4 if we lose. We have to win this game at all costs cause no team ever has went on to do anything much after that kind of start. Me and my Raider fan friend were talking about it…we are both in must win situations.

I’m fully aware of how Geno is doing this season. He has the highest completion percentage through the 1st four games in NFL history. However, Geno is still Geno. A leopard doesn’t shed its spots. He will come down to Earth.
Eventually, he will... this is the NFL and nobody puts up gaudy numbers for very long. Right now, he's composed and not making silly mistakes because he's making the correct pre-snap reads.

If the Saints can create pressure, Geno will be put to the test on Sunday, but it may take bringing five on obvious passing downs instead of four. And if Geno audibles to a running play, which he has done recently in those situations, Rashaad Penny can make a blitzing defense pay by going yard, which he has also done recently.

I'm especially interested in seeing how rookie RT Abe Lucas holds up against Cam Jordan.

Eventually, he will... this is the NFL and nobody puts up gaudy numbers for very long. Right now, he's composed and not making silly mistakes because he's making the correct pre-snap reads.

If the Saints can create pressure, Geno will be put to the test on Sunday, but it may take bringing five on obvious passing downs instead of four. And if Geno audibles to a running play, which he has done recently in those situations, Rashaad Penny can make a blitzing defense pay by going yard, which he has also done recently.

I'm especially interested in seeing how rookie RT Abe Lucas holds up against Cam Jordan.
Penny is due for his annual injury😂

No we aren’t there yet but we could be after the next few weeks. If we fall into that abyss then we’ll most likely be that team again next year as we don’t have a first round draft pick.
There’s another thread about trading Sean for Dak while I don’t want Dak there is a scenario that would work for me. First Dallas would have to continue to suck so their first round pick would be in the top 5. Then we give them Sean for their first and second round picks this year and a second and third round pick the following year.
I know I’m dreaming but maybe Jery would be dumb enough to pull the trigger.

I don’t know if the Saints are a get right game, but the season is over IMO. There’s no way this team goes on a winning streak with this coaching staff.

I've been a Saints fan since 1970 and they've always been everyone's "Get right" opponent. If you're looking to have a "career" high game the Saints are your best opponent. If you're a backup QB who needs to look like a Hall of Famer to land a contract next year, look no further than the Saints.

It's been going on for decades, so its an organization problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom