Saints Are we bandwagoners, or the WhoDat Nation? (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Before my other comments, the 1000 lb gorilla in the room:

1. The Referees have NO EXCUSE whatsoever. That blown call where Cam returned the fumble was a game AND momentum changer. When we wound up coming up with nothing... it changed the swing away from the Saints.

2. This is bad with Drew Brees' hand. Hoping and praying for the best.

3. Bridgewater has flashes of brilliance, but does not appear to be the future for Saints at QB. We cannot let a Jim Haslett sticking with Brooks 2.0 to happen. We still have enough on offense to be competitive... and it is probably with Taysom Hill at QB. Tough call, but it's time to go with #7.

But the thing that is most surprising is how many are hitting the panic button. Is it possible that we'll not make the playoffs without Drew Brees? Yes. Is it time to give up? Hail to the No!!!!

We are the WhoDat Nation. And while it's OK for us to get angry at unacceptable actions on the field, we're NOT fair weather fans. We stuck together after Katrina, and if Hammer N Nails was still with us today, he'd say: Keep the Faith in our team. Remember: We are the fan base that meets their boys at the airport after a win... AND after a loss ---on the road.

In the interim, home games for the Saints were played in Baton Rouge, LA. Members of a fan base at SaintsReport.com organized an effort called: “Save Our Saints” (S.O.S.). The effort, while focusing on actions to keep the Saints in New Orleans, also worked in concert with a community outreach called the “Hammer ‘N Nails” project. The latter initiative organized volunteers that helped refurbish homes that were severely damaged by Hurricane Katrina.

So if you want to vent about asinine stuff that happened today, I'm right there with you. But don't let any of us abandon the team.

Here's to a quick recovery for Drew, and a hard-fought successful remaining 2019/20 season. :beerchug:

WHO DAT!!!!

:gosaints:WhoDat-2.png

im sorry but id agree if we werent continuously getting screwed to the point where the team cant even get legit tds. losing Brees is horrible but i would have accepted it if I felt like the nfl actually wanted us to try to compete but its very clear they dont care if we get outright screwed.

1. The Referees have NO EXCUSE whatsoever. That blown call where Cam returned the fumble was a game AND momentum changer. When we wound up coming up with nothing... it changed the swing away from the Saints.

3. Bridgewater has flashes of brilliance, but does not appear to be the future for Saints at QB. We cannot let a Jim Haslett sticking with Brooks 2.0 to happen. We still have enough on offense to be competitive... and it is probably with Taysom Hill at QB. Tough call, but it's time to go with #7.

But the thing that is most surprising is how many are hitting the panic button. Is it possible that we'll not make the playoffs without Drew Brees? Yes. Is it time to give up? Hail to the No!!!!

We are the WhoDat Nation. And while it's OK for us to get angry at unacceptable actions on the field, we're NOT fair weather fans. We stuck together after Katrina, and if Hammer N Nails was still with us today, he'd say: Keep the Faith in our team. Remember: We are the fan base that meets their boys at the airport after a win... AND after a loss ---on the road.

So if you want to vent about asinine stuff that happened today, I'm right there with you. But don't let any of us abandon the team.

Here's to a quick recovery for Drew, and a hard-fought successful remaining 2019/20 season. :beerchug:

WHO DAT!!!!

Only disagree on the part about Teddy showing flashes of brilliance. I couldn’t disagree more on that, and I was one of the guys who loved the signing.

Meh, I’ve been a Saints fan since I was a kid. I’ve been through the Aint’s era, the Iron Era, cried tears when we won the SB and planted a Championship flag on my Grandpa’s grave.

This is nuthin’

Only disagree on the part about Teddy showing flashes of brilliance. I couldn’t disagree more on that, and I was one of the guys who loved the signing.
Agreed. At first I loved the signing but after watching him play in preseason games and against backups my love faded. He’s just not good. A few passes that were incomplete, Brees would’ve put them only where the WR could’ve made the play. TB threw them out of bounds or just flat out inaccurate. He is not the answer. Put me in the camp of “start #7”.

I respect all that. I think some of us could be snapping man. The little stuff is setting me off. Seeing drew’s name disrespected here and there in other places, after this MAN has stood for the saints and believed in this team with all his heart and played every d@mn snap of every one of his starts like every single play was the play of his career.

I am loosing my composure at fools not respecting this man. Even today, he supported this group when he had every excuse to go back to the locker room and stay out of sight. He still stands up for us!

I’m getting emotional

Hate to say it, but the zebras may have finally broken me. "The call" last season didn't even do it, but now game 1 and how this one went down may be too much for me to watch another game.

WHO DAT!!!!

Yeah I'm sorry but this is not the NFL game that I grew up watching all my life.

The Saints have gotten boned from crotch to eyeballs 3 games in a row now and the only thing that will come from it is a phone call from Al Riveron Monday telling Sean Payton that "we're sorry but we got it wrong".

It looks like I'll be spending a lot of time in the deer stands this year because as of right now I think I would enjoy that more than watching the guys in the striped shirts control the outcome of games more than the teams actually winning or losing games legitimately!!

I've been a fan of the NFL for 50 years and I can't even express how disgusted and disillusioned I am with the league right now!!

Yeah I'm sorry but this is not the NFL game that I grew up watching all my life.

The Saints have gotten boned from crotch to eyeballs 3 games in a row now and the only thing that will come from it is a phone call from Al Riveron Monday telling Sean Payton that "we're sorry but we got it wrong".

It looks like I'll be spending a lot of time in the deer stands this year because as of right now I think I would enjoy that more than watching the guys in the striped shirts control the outcome of games more than the teams actually winning or losing games legitimately!!

I've been a fan of the NFL for 50 years and I can't even express how disgusted and disillusioned I am with the league right now!!

Renegade: You gone/checked-out, bro?

:gosaints:

WHO DAT!!!!

Thank you. Don’t give up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom