Are we boycotting watching NFL Draft too? (1 Viewer)

XLR8

Very Banned
Reaction score
Are we not suppose to watch the Draft either? I just turned it on ESPN now and there is a softball interview with Clown :theclown:.

Let me know before it is too late. I can always watch a hockey game or basketball game instead.

No... We are not. Most people are watching the avenger movie

Well we have no pick tonight so "boycott" away lol

I can't speak for others, but for my own part I find that I can't even muster enough NFL-directed energy to "boycott"; that would imply that I care about other teams' drafts, and this year I'm forced to admit that I don't. As for our own, I imagine that I'll check here for some analysis after it's over.

No draft for me. Friends are downtown in Nashville right now but I'm staying in to watch hockey.

Like some others I'm not boycotting, but I'm not watching either. Just no interest in the draft as a whole. Haven't done any research, don't know much about most of the players.

I'll be interested in the Saints choices after the draft is over. But for now? Meh.

Reading and listening to music instead.

I'll watch for a while.

So, a NY Giants fan won Season Tickets for 100 years. Good thing for the NFL that it went down that way. There was a NY Jets fan in the running and if he had won, he would have killed himself on stage. (JOKE!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom