Are we boycotting watching NFL Draft too? (1 Viewer)

I didn't boycott it, just wasn't interested enough to watch when I could just get the picks as they were made in real time on my phone while reading a book.

Didn't know the draft was last night until this morning. I thought it was Friday night. Catching up on SR, learning all I need to know. I will monitor SR tonight to learn who we got at 62.

Are we not suppose to watch the Draft either? I just turned it on ESPN now and there is a softball interview with Clown :theclown:.

Let me know before it is too late. I can always watch a hockey game or basketball game instead.

I have to be honest...I forgot it was even on. That's how little I care about it.

I watched about as much of it as I've watched any sports coverage since the NFCCG..................which equates to about 5 seconds.

I hope my enthusiasm and interest comes back at some point by the time the season starts but right now I'm just not feeling it.

The NFL is a broken and flawed product and Roger Goodell wouldn't know what integrity was if it jumped up and bit him on his arse!!

Saints report has been my only outlet for any sort of information since January.

I did NOT watch a minute of the first round last night and only this morning did I scan the selections for a few minutes. I'll start watching tonight when thee 2nd round gets closer to our selection, but frankly I just do not have anywhere near my usual fanatical enthusiam leading up to and including the 3 days of the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom